QBP who's heading out the door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
    just seen the higlights and looks like borrowdale is at fault for the first 2 utd goals
    ...and number 3...but hey Gorkss is the over-rated one ;D

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Gorkss is over-rated, trouble is when we lose its easy to point the finger at borrowdale or ramage??

To be fair, Stewart and Gorkss were the poorest last night in defence..

To answer your question, don't know whats gone wrong with the defence, its basically the same personnel apart from Delaney. For me its a confidence thing and not having Mahon in front of them, but then again, what do I know??
      spot on. i said this at the start of the season.

he has one of the worst touches i have ever seen

Comment

I'm normally singing, watching briefly and cheering us on. Often I miss much of the match

Yesterday, I got a good look and Gorkss left everyone else in no mans land, He got done for speed and brought a United player down. Okay, he goes for everything, but he run around like a headless chicken last night.

Evans was kept on-side by him, in what should have been 2-0 and he really is the one that doesn't hold the line at all.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm normally singing, watching briefly and cheering us on. Often I miss much of the match

Yesterday, I got a good look and Gorkss left everyone else in no mans land, He got done for speed and brought a United player down. Okay, he goes for everything, but he run around like a headless chicken last night.

Evans was kept on-side by him, in what should have been 2-0 and he really is the one that doesn't hold the line at all.
          Ok I believe you

Though I have just watched the Evans chance a few times, and that was blatant offside

I think you'll be singing his praises before the end of the season anyway :super_man:

Comment

Wrong! It was Ramage who left Evans onside.

I think you under rate Gorkss.

Ramage and Borrowdale are defended by some simply because we expect nothing from them and you symapthise their ineptness. The idea is in defending that full backs tuck in to protect the centre backs. Look at Ipswich's first goal. Ramage is alongside Walters all he has to do is put some pressure on him... by the time he scores gorkss tries his best to get a foot in front and ramage is 2 yards behind. It must be demoralising for Gorkss having to play alongside such incompetance.

How about we play Connolly and Gorkss, you know, 2 hungry centre backs who know how to play a ball out of danger and by playing one defender capable of attacking the ball and one defender capable of sweeping up what's left, we might not look like headless chickens at the back.

I'm sure that is far too logical for QPR and Hart would c**p his pants at the thought of it.

Comment

Gorkss is over-rated, trouble is when we lose its easy to point the finger at borrowdale or ramage??

To be fair, Stewart and Gorkss were the poorest last night in defence..

To answer your question, don't know whats gone wrong with the defence, its basically the same personnel apart from Delaney. For me its a confidence thing and not having Mahon in front of them, but then again, what do I know??
              says it all really :waaaht::waaaht::waaaht::waaaht:

your having a bubble, surely!!!!

Comment

One bad game from Gorkss, he has been our best defender all season!!

And the season before last for that matter.

Over rated is a tad harsh imo.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Gorkss wasn't good aagainst Sheff U, but he was still miles better than Borrowdale.

I was sat in the 1st row of Block C, next to the W12 area, (close to where I have sat most times this season) and got a 1st class view of Borrowdale's inept display (again). His passing was dreadful, positioning non-existant.

Yes, Gorkss was running around everywhere, he has to when the left back is nowhere to be seen. Borrowdale may not have been making glaringly obvious errors to concede goals, but his poor positioning, failure to cut out crosses, and lack of pace have been a larghe factor in QPR only being able to keep 3 clean sheets in 24 league games this season.

QPR were much better defensively with the centre back, Delaney, playing at left back and I said so last season.

Gorkss is probably not a leader and is not going to organise the defence, but he is one of (if not the best), defenders at QPR.

Comment

we done have a leader on the picth full stop at the moment.we really lack a natural captain out there that will sort the team out.something rowly and mahon seem to do very well.legs-of-wood isnt a captain
                    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Working...
                    X