Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How secure do you feel about the clubs future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How secure do you feel about the clubs future?

I am 100% certain we are in good hands & although things aint great at the moment,the board are doing their best to find the right formula to move forwards.

After many seasons of not missing a home match last night was my 3rd one I have missed this season.

Accrington

Leicester

Sheff Utd ..cup

Moving to Torquay was the right move for me though and if work comes my way will attend some away games to compensate for this although at the moment things aint great I feel Paul Hart is being harshly treated.
    100% comfortable with the board
    16.67%
    Open minded 50% 4 year plan is ongoing
    50.00%
    0% Spirit is screwed & we may as well have folded
    33.33%

dont think alot are bothered about the future at the mo from what im reading.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

remains to be seen if the club are in good hands.......nobody but flav knows the future of the club.

as for Hart......he knew what he was letting himself in for...and so far is proving all the fans right that said he was the wrong man......

Comment

Why is paul hart being harshly treated??he picks the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
          Why is paul hart being harshly treated??he picks the team.
          He dont know anyone yet,has had hardly any training to get his ideas across,it takes time & even managers like Mourinho & Curbishley cannot wave a magic wand.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
            He dont know anyone yet,has had hardly any training to get his ideas across,it takes time & even managers like Mourinho & Curbishley cannot wave a magic wand.
            lmao...hoofball doesn't take long to teach...swing your leg as hard as you can......there we are all done in 5 seconds.....whats to know?

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              lmao...hoofball doesn't take long to teach...swing your leg as hard as you can......there we are all done in 5 seconds.....whats to know?
              well Borrowdale has it off to a tee, next lesson

direction

can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                well Borrowdale has it off to a tee, next lesson

direction

can't wait
                can see the compasses being sewn into the shirts now........or maybe white arrows on the pitch....

how many games has hart had now ,should have a little knowledge of the players at the club by now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  can see the compasses being sewn into the shirts now........or maybe white arrows on the pitch....

how many games has hart had now ,should have a little knowledge of the players at the club by now.....
                  you would have thought so!!!

i mean a pair of Muppet's as full backs & Connolly on the bench, WTF is that all about!!

Brucie Say's "you don't get nothing for a pair" "not in this game"

well sorry Brucie you do down the R'ssssss

a pair of Plums :devil:

Comment

time to oil the revolving door on the managers office

Comment

To be honest bored of listening to all the doom mungers, would love to know where they were when things were really bad, they must have been locked up in a dark room crying somewhere, IT WAS A MILLION TIMES WORSE THEN, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil::devi l::devil::devil::devil::devil:
                      Ramage for England

Comment

Originally posted by robrtid View Post
                        To be honest bored of listening to all the doom mungers, would love to know where they were when things were really bad, they must have been locked up in a dark room crying somewhere, IT WAS A MILLION TIMES WORSE THEN, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil::devi l::devil::devil::devil::devil:
                        ok, will do Ali, once I find my torch

Comment

Originally posted by robrtid View Post
                          run along if you are bored...no need to read it is there.......as for where people were when really bad....i think you will find collecting money in buckets.....

Comment

Working...
                          X