Top fact we were told last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
    Some bloke kept telling me he was Prince Charming the other day.

I said he was talking b****cks, but he was Adamant.
    Hee hee, very good.

Thats far too clever a joke for this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      This bloke was deadly serious and said he works everyday with the players.

He said that Pelicori was the third fastest player over 100 metres.

I asked him if he was taking the **** but he was adament.
      But he didn't tell you he was on the back of a motor bike ridden by Valentino Rossi
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

maybe he's like Bowser or Donkey Kong in Mario Kart - a slow starter, but phenomenal top speed

he's dead last up to 80 metres, but then covers the final 20 metres in no time at all?
        RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Romford Hoop wrote

This bloke was deadly serious and said he works everyday with the players.

He said that Pelicori was the third fastest player over 100 metres.

Did he also say, that made me 2nd fastest
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No Pete apparently your time for 100 metres is 1 min 5 slightly faster than Ramage

Comment

Just thinking this through a little here and wondering who our fastest players actually are.

1 and 2 has got to be Routledge/Simpson

3 through 7 is surely some order of Ephraim/Rose/Balanta/Taarabt/Agyemang

That puts Pellicori at BEST 8th, and even that's nonsense lol.

Just thought I'd actually put some names down in support of us here...

I'd say our next chunk of faster players is probably Vine, Cook, Stewpeas, Buzsaky and maybe Alberti?

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by ttysonr View Post
                Just thinking this through a little here and wondering who our fastest players actually are.

1 and 2 has got to be Routledge/Simpson

3 through 7 is surely some order of Ephraim/Rose/Balanta/Taarabt/Agyemang

That puts Pellicori at BEST 8th, and even that's nonsense lol.

Just thought I'd actually put some names down in support of us here...

I'd say our next chunk of faster players is probably Vine, Cook, Stewpeas, Buzsaky and maybe Alberti?

Thoughts?
                I'm terrified to see what Cookies pace will be like when he finally returns.

Comment

Working...
                X