• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Interest

anyone else really starting to lose interest in this club

the board don't care

the players don't care

and now im starting not to care

i left after the third went in yesterday. it wasn't because of the scoreline it was the way they scored. a few years ago i would have never left a game early

there is no way on earth i am paying for a season ticket next year if the club is run the way it is currently

very very unhappy today

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post

the board don't care

the players don't care

i left after the third went in yesterday. it wasn't because of the scoreline it was the way they scored. a few years ago i would have never left a game early

there is no way on earth i am paying for a season ticket next year if the club is run the way it is currently

very very unhappy today
    Apathy.
    It's speading.

And it's the ultimate protest.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

No enthusiasm any more.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

not gonna be a mug again next season and buy a season ticket...had my fingers burned enough

Comment

Same sort of comments on other boards.The season has gone a tadge sour now that our cup run has ended...

Comment

ST's is a mugs game as this mob have killed the reason for getting one, plus with all the specials they do, it works out cheaper not to get a ST. Match by match for me and my boys next season.

Comment

I won't be buying a season ticket next season whilst either Hart or Paladini are still at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                Same sort of comments on other boards.The season has gone a tadge sour now that our cup run has ended...

We officially have the worst current record in the FA Cup..confirmed by the FAs official historian David Barber via Jim Frayling on the QPR email list.
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I'm with you on this one,and i have been for a while,i am so,so glad i never renewed my s/t so now i can pick and choose,because like me and a lot of my friends you get on a real downer,not just because you lose,but the way you lose,i am sick of my moods after a game,so you stay away and although you dont like the loss,it is easier to deal with,this is where our fanbase are at the moment,i would never leave like you,but 2-0 down we go,sad but it's a fact for a lot of us,and we see no light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

i am not renewing my season ticket either... its not value for money, its boring and theres just nothing good about the matchday experience anymore.

And the players coming into the club are getting worse

Comment

I feel the same.

However it could turn around very quickly if one or two things happen.

The Sporting director role is scrapped.

Paladini is made honorary club president,to recognise his achievements in "saving the club"

3 or 4 decent players are bought.

A decision is made and stuck with re The manager-whoever it is needs to be given TIME.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post

the board don't care

the players don't care

very very unhappy today

I'm with you all the way.I never thought I would feel like this after 58 years but I do.I've held 2 ST's for over 40 years since the Sth Africa Rd stand was built. One was my dad's who died in 1973.I kept his seat and took other generations of my family in his place.That was until FB whacked up the junior price from £70 to £449.My original seats were in what is now the W12 club and went up from £284 as a senior to £3,525.I lost these seats because I couldn't afford them (lost forever) and was pushed right to the back of the Platinum area with a post obstructing the goal area.Nice reward for 58 years of loyal support.After protesting they moved me to a better seat but my grandaughter can no longer afford to come with me.My best mate had a seat the other side of me for 15 years but decided enough was enough and no longer goes.How shrewd was he? His seat also went up to £3,525 and people wonder why I feel so bitter about the present regime.I wouldn't worry so much if the success on the pitch matched all the hype and expense,but it doesn't - nowhere near it.I can't tell you how much I abhore the men in charge,but I think you get my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          ST's is a mugs game as this mob have killed the reason for getting one, plus with all the specials they do, it works out cheaper not to get a ST. Match by match for me and my boys next season.
                          Might be the way forward. IF things are looking rosey by christmas, can always buy a half season ticket to gaurantee seats for the play off games

Comment

The passion always has different degrees of intensity

The Olly era with near death of the club and the tidal wave of emotion Olly managed to generate is so recent that the current dissaffection just feels so bad.

But I'll still be there, Rangers are my club, my only club, the only club I will ever support.

Comment

Loosing interest big time although will never give up on the R's, it's in the blood.
                              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------
                              https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Working...
                              X