No announcement yet.

Okay..If Flavio Goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone who is clever please do one of those graph/prediction thingys that would show where our club would be if the super QPR fan that is Mr Paladini had stepped down from any position of responsibility within our club as soon as the money men had stepped in?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

WHich bit of Nodge's comment about HALF OF OUR FL existance is so hard to understand Conners? Lats 10 years means sweet FA in that context..
      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

soon as andy warhol grants india a grand prix the mittals are offski............fact!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Conners, yet again your lack of knowledge and ignorance of this club's history embarrasses you and renders your comment irrelevant. At least you're consistent in your Smithersrisms!

Surprised you are still here tbh. Good luck.

Comment

in this case, he is right though
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Sell the ground and build houses on it. Club folds? .... oh exactly what Flav was planning you mean? Yes.
              :drunk:

Comment

Short, honest and only real answer is we are screwed if he goes. He goes and the others will go too. There is some real drivel being espoused here and on other threads on this board about Flavio et al and how bad they are. Nonsense. He/they saved Rangers from the brink and I remain both thrilled and grateful for that . My bubble of absolute optomism a la competing with Chelsea is well and truly burst but still elsewhere on this board people are talking about transfer targets no one could have imagined pre-Flavio. And that woul;dn't happen if he went. No one was intrested in Rangers last time and thay aint now. The nonsense about our marketability is tosh. Whilst I'm getting this off my chest for those above that seem so happy to see Rangers slide down a division or two so they can "get their club back" or some such nonsense.... Off you go then. You want conf football that's easily done. Rangers is my club too and me and most people who are R's thru and thru butt can't be asked joining in these silly Paladini debates on a website know which side our bread's buttered.

Comment

But they were interested!

It doesn't matter how many times GP and his acolytes peddle their myth, it doesn't make it true!!

(awaits alberico/gino/gianni/conners/ali to chip in now asking if I was personally in the meetings. Yawn )

Try running a successful business without marketing. It doesn't work!

Last edited by Nodge70; 14-01-2010, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    in this case, he is right though
                    What? The answer to the irrelevant point that no-one made?

Can conners work out a similarly irrelevant stat showing Hull's average placing over the same period? Or Burnley's? Maybe Accrington or Man Utd's too?

Comment

If FB goes, he will sell to someone/a group. Maybe the new owners will be better, maybe they will be worse. No one knows.
                      However if they said that they would provide a certain amount of money for the squad, they would go for the likes of Curbishley as manager and woudn't interfere with his choices, then I think that would be improvement.
                      But will that happen?
                      David

Comment

Working...
                      X