Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Scott

Scott

Sounds like you were talking to people who are very close to the club last night.

Did you find out or get the impression that the powers that be (Bernie/Flavio/GP etc) are as concerned/dissappointed/frustrated/angry as we all are about current events (constant managerial changes/choice of manager, lack of quality in positions we've all known have been lacking for ages, current performance/poiition in the table) and have a plan to deal with it ?

Or do you think (from what you saw/heard) that it's more that they are happy with how things are/don't care/don't have a plan/ ?

This is a genuine question to which I'd really like to know the answer and apologies if it's already been asked/answered elsewhere.

Originally posted by paulw View Post
    Scott

Sounds like you were talking to people who are very close to the club last night.

Did you find out or get the impression that the powers that be (Bernie/Flavio/GP etc) are as concerned/dissappointed/frustrated/angry as we all are about current events (constant managerial changes/choice of manager, lack of quality in positions we've all known have been lacking for ages, current performance/poiition in the table) and have a plan to deal with it ?

Or do you think (from what you saw/heard) that it's more that they are happy with how things are/don't care/don't have a plan/ ?

This is a genuine question to which I'd really like to know the answer and apologies if it's already been asked/answered elsewhere.

Good question. Albeit I did waste the opportunity to get answers last night.

I hardly spoke to Flavio at all, shook his hand, said it was nice to meet him and that he must be pleased about the F1 decision, which he was, but that was about it. He spent most of his time walking about and on his mobile.

Amit, seemed genuinely pished off at the situation and seemed to genuinely give a monkeys. Albeit his hands are tied, it is not his club and hes not going to invest a load of cash when they only own 20% of it.

Bernie was a really really nice bloke - very non BS - but at least you can have a genuine conversation with him. Obviously loves his football and obviously is "in" to QPR.

However, i get the distinct impression that this is certainly FBs club, that he will get success...i'm just not sure of his methods....

The general feeling though is that play-offs are still a possibility, the team just needs to settle in with the new gaffer. There is a target of points and we're only just off it apparently.

Sorry, didnt get much more. Would also say that Stuart Pearce and Trevor Brooking certainly know their football (as you would damn well hope in fairness!!)
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Stuart Pearce would be a good manager for us i reckon, weather or not he would leave the england setup though is another thing

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
        Stuart Pearce would be a good manager for us i reckon, weather or not he would leave the england setup though is another thing
        I heard he had been offered it before but its a straight no as he wont give up England and they wont let him do both jobs.
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

That's a shame i reckon he could do both jobs as well

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

The general feeling though is that play-offs are still a possibility, the team just needs to settle in with the new gaffer. There is a target of points and we're only just off it apparently.
            ha ha that's a good one. play-offs?? relegation more likely.

Comment

Scott I now I'll get shot down but from what you've said help restore a little bit of faith in the board.
              Glad you had a good time

Comment

Working...
              X