Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rest of Season - Youngsters and building....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest of Season - Youngsters and building....

We are not good enough to get promoted. It is plain to see. A lot of that is due to our ignorant fans who have drained every ounce of confidence from our players. A lot of it though is because we just aren't good enough. End of.

How about we pick the youngsters, add them to the best players we have, send back loans (unless we might genuinely be able to sign them) and see what happens.

German played absolutely superbly tonight. Good in the air, quick, great turn, confidence... Let's play him from the start. How about a team on Saturday of:

Cerny (we need a new keeper though as competition)
    Ramage-Connolly-Gorkss-Borrowdale
    Routledge-Buzsaky-Faurlin-Ephraim
    Simpson-German

Subs: keeper, Stewart, Legs, Balanta, Sterling, Cook, ?

We know we need to strenghthen, but I feel we should be looking gto strengthen with a view to promotion next season.

Thoughts?

torn but havnt given up on this season yet mate

Comment

I actually think the team I stated above woudl be an improvement anyway.

Comment

I think thats a good sound idea to build for the season but lets be realistic, we currently lie just outside the play-offs and can't see the current manager aiming for the long term greater good.

I've said on here before that the short term loans are harmful to the club and do nothing to inspire the permanent young QPR players who are on the periphery of the first team such as Ephraim and Balanta. We should believe in this young talent and bleed it in but under this regime they'd rather go for a short term fix of loaning players that don't care as much for the club.

Comment

Heaton
          Connolly Gorkks Stewart Borrowdale

Routledge Buzz Fraulin Cook

Adel

Simpson
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
          X