Calling all non boo-ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    wouldn't it be funny if the players stopped mid game and started booing the crowd for bad support.........
    Now that would be something to see ;)
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think The players now need all the support they can get. How do people think it is having to do a different job under a new boss every third month or so.
      What we have to remember is that not every single QPR player isent a utility/allround one.:amazing::amazing::tired:

Comment

players are a passionless bunch of donkeys at the moment but still booing them can only make it worse

Comment

wouldn't it be funny if the players stopped mid game and started booing the crowd for bad support.........
          nice one quaz
          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

We would all be able to hear them
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

if that happened, I'd walk out

Comment

The players don't have a right to voice their opinions in that way...they don't pay our wages!!! Would be funny though...

Comment

One of the biggest problems we have is some of these idiots that call themselves supporters, yes we had a few decent games against rank opposition and Cardiff under magilton and yes the football is a bit more direct but we did not play that badly last night except for some costly individual errors, the football is no different to that under Dowie we still have the same problem ie up front and at full back, we have no leaders.

The guy that started this thread is not a supporter he's a punter a customer etc that wants to let of steam, and there is a lot of it a rangers at the moment but it is not being a supporter to constantly barrack your own side and manager during the game.

Do people think its really going to help, are we blindly walking into another Chris Wright situation here because expectations and the "mood" is now all out of proportion with reality

Comment

I'm not for booing

but Derby boss Nigel Clough encouraged it??
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

how encouraging, sense in QPR land

Comment

Seen it all before QPR3! Seen us much much worse and i didnt boo then..

Infact the best way to get through it is just joke with ya mates at how ****e we are then when we win you get a nice suprise, booing doesnt help anything.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                        X