Cerny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerny

Another mistake tonight and another uncommanding performance, I have always backed him but honestly think it's time to give someone else a go, he is performing well below his best and unsettling the defence big time!

problem no keeper to put pressure on radeck comfort zone

Comment

He's not what we're looking for. I've said it before and i'll say it again. Selling Lee Camp was an awful mistake.
      First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
      Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
        Exactly can't see Ikeme being the answer either, should have stumped up for Heaton!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
          even so...would still play a youngster...would give cerny a reality check.

Comment

Originally posted by surreyranger View Post
            He's not what we're looking for. I've said it before and i'll say it again. Selling Lee Camp was an awful mistake.
            well said someone that agrees with me the blokes a plank and gonna retire soon
            so everyone stop singing that stupid cerny song

Comment

Cerny is definitely not on top form at present but how can he be to blame for poor marking and for the other team's ability to get past our defenders and put balls into the middle?

Comment

Working...
              X