Please, no more loan strikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, no more loan strikers

If we add Cousin and Folan to Simpson and Tarrabt, that's 4 on-loan strikers. Dreadful state of affairs. Strikers should be heroes, but we'll have 4 that probably won't be here next season. Supporters need to build relationships with players. 4 on-loan strikers will do NOTHING for the future of this club.

I remember when Blackburn, the first of the 'money bags' teams, bought their way out of this league at the first time of asking. They bought established top-flight strikers like Newell and Wegerle, then when they won promotion bagged England's best young striker in Alan Shearer.

If the money is there, this is what we need to replicate if we really are ambitious.

4 on-loan strikers will NOT get us promoted. If it happens, I have a feeling things will get really nasty between now and the end of the season. Apathy for this club will reach an all time low.

Folan isn't coming. Taarabt isn't a striker.

Although I understand where you're coming from mate, IF we had Simpson, Kitson and Cousins on loan, I can't see how that's bad?!

I'd be over the moon with that.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Folan isn't coming. Taarabt isn't a striker.

Although I understand where you're coming from mate, IF we had Simpson, Kitson and Cousins on loan, I can't see how that's bad?!

I'd be over the moon with that
      same here.. if we get kitson i will be:exciting:;D

Comment

Glad to hear about Folan not coming. Taraabt has been used a striker on many occasions. I would be happy-ish with Kitson though.
        Last edited by irememberlesley; 12-01-2010, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X