Qaushie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    totally agree with that. Has\is he definitely going to sign then?
    I've been led to believe it's a done deal, but I am but a mere supporter
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Classic.

And to edit, quite ironic with the 1st statement.

The oracle has spoken lads. All hail.
      ben mark my words you will be the first to moan about him mate

lets wait and see eh.......

Comment

Good. It amazes me that someone who has played nearly 150 games for Pompey and was during that time one of best midfielders in prem is now viewed as rubbish for us. If he can get anywhere near that level he’ll be better than anything we’ve currently got.

Comment

Sorry for the cut and paste, but my latest two posts on Quashie to back up my reasons and not just state carp for the sake of it...

I'll put my neck on the line and say Quashie will be a very good signing. He's a good, honest grafter who has decent awareness and passing. He can tackle as well. Basically, he'll do the sort of job Mahon was doing at the start of the season. He is a bloke who just wants to play football and earn his cash. Has a soft spot for our club too which indicates he's in it for the right reasons. He'll never have us on the edges of our seats but he'll enable those types of players to do the entertaining.

And then...

It's not quite the glamour signing we thought we had with Watson, but Quashie is a Ronseal player if you get what i mean? What you see is what you get. Not a special tallent but a tallent nevertheless. Unlike Reid (who I believe deserved more of a chance as I feel he's class) Quashie has also proved his match fitness of late so he's ready to rock.

As I said, he's an honest player who sticks to what he's good at. Protecting the back four whilst creating opportunities for the attackers.

Unfortunately, because he's not quite Iniesta, many of our fans aren't happy. No doubt he'll get the same abuse Mahon received, but I'll be backing him to win over the boo boys and become an important 1st teamer.

Now, I don't expect you all to agree but writing him off as 'rubbish' is a tad blinded IMO.
          Got to say i agree with the lot of that Benny, especially about him having a love for the club, something the current 11 lacks and something the fans will definitly warm too.
          As you say, he's not the most talented player in the worlds but can do the job we require. Considering we are not going to be spending any money, he would be a very good "free" addition

Comment

Be a good signing IMO all the milky beans fans in my office rave about him....Still will do a job in the CCC.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
              ben mark my words you will be the first to moan about him mate

lets wait and see eh.......
              You really are the oracle...you've even seen me moaning in the future.

Trust me, not on Quashie's behalf, I won't. If he doesn't do great I'll hold my hands up. If he does well, I'll be sure to continue reminding you chap.

One day we'll try and get you Fabregas, but it's a little early yet.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

You really are the oracle...you've even seen me moaning in the future.

Trust me, not on Quashie's behalf, I won't. If he doesn't do great I'll hold my hands up. If he does well, I'll be sure to continue reminding you chap.

One day we'll try and get you Fabregas, but it's a little early yet.
                you do that ben

i will also keep u informed when he no doubt flops

regards

HA9

Comment

From a MK local rag dated yesterday;

Also in transfer news, Robinson is keen for Nigel Quashie to return, but says the ball is firmly in West Ham's court. As well as a possible move to Dons, Quashie has been linked with a move across London to QPR.

"I spoke to Nigel, but West Ham's owners are out in Dubai and he is in limbo right now," Robinson said.

Not quite as done as we thought then.

Comment

Think its pretty much done..

I would like to thank MK dons for giving him 8 games to get him fit
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                    X