Qaushie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qaushie

MK Dons fans say on 606 that our deal for him has collapsed.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

paul ince wants him back

report in one of the MK local papers yesterday

great news if true

Comment

lets hope so

Comment

good news!

Comment

Shame. Still a quality player and better than our current options.

Comment

here was me thinking you was the font of all knowledge Nodge

Clearly not

Quashie is rubbish mate

Comment

I hope we still get him. We need somebody to cover Mahon and he fits the bill.

Comment

To be honest I would have thought he might have made a decent impression in the team though I have no idea if his wages were a factor in this deal apparently being called off.

Not the most inspiring transfer window signing that's for sure but would have been fairly happy with it but the worrying part is where are the other potential signings?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  To be honest I would have thought he might have made a decent impression in the team though I have no idea if his wages were a factor in this deal apparently being called off.

Not the most inspiring transfer window signing that's for sure but would have been fairly happy with it but the worrying part is where are the other potential signings?
                  i reckon FB wants out mate

seems a bit suss our lack of intent again this window considering we are in a fairly decent position

play offs well within our reach

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                    here was me thinking you was the font of all knowledge Nodge

Clearly not

Quashie is rubbish mate
                    Classic.

And to edit, quite ironic with the 1st statement.

The oracle has spoken lads. All hail.
                    Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 12-01-2010, 10:26 AM.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Exactly Benny

He’s only 31, yet some are making him out to be a veteran! He was recently a good premiership midfielder until he got injured. I’m also sure that Ince knows a good midfielder more than most on here who claim too!

Comment

Quashie is a journeyman
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Sorry for the cut and paste, but my latest two posts on Quashie to back up my reasons and not just state carp for the sake of it...

I'll put my neck on the line and say Quashie will be a very good signing. He's a good, honest grafter who has decent awareness and passing. He can tackle as well. Basically, he'll do the sort of job Mahon was doing at the start of the season. He is a bloke who just wants to play football and earn his cash. Has a soft spot for our club too which indicates he's in it for the right reasons. He'll never have us on the edges of our seats but he'll enable those types of players to do the entertaining.

And then...

It's not quite the glamour signing we thought we had with Watson, but Quashie is a Ronseal player if you get what i mean? What you see is what you get. Not a special tallent but a tallent nevertheless. Unlike Reid (who I believe deserved more of a chance as I feel he's class) Quashie has also proved his match fitness of late so he's ready to rock.

As I said, he's an honest player who sticks to what he's good at. Protecting the back four whilst creating opportunities for the attackers.

Unfortunately, because he's not quite Iniesta, many of our fans aren't happy. No doubt he'll get the same abuse Mahon received, but I'll be backing him to win over the boo boys and become an important 1st teamer.

Now, I don't expect you all to agree but writing him off as 'rubbish' is a tad blinded IMO.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

totally agree with that. Has\is he definitely going to sign then?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              Sorry for the cut and paste, but my latest two posts on Quashie to back up my reasons and not just state carp for the sake of it...

I'll put my neck on the line and say Quashie will be a very good signing. He's a good, honest grafter who has decent awareness and passing. He can tackle as well. Basically, he'll do the sort of job Mahon was doing at the start of the season. He is a bloke who just wants to play football and earn his cash. Has a soft spot for our club too which indicates he's in it for the right reasons. He'll never have us on the edges of our seats but he'll enable those types of players to do the entertaining.

And then...

It's not quite the glamour signing we thought we had with Watson, but Quashie is a Ronseal player if you get what i mean? What you see is what you get. Not a special tallent but a tallent nevertheless. Unlike Reid (who I believe deserved more of a chance as I feel he's class) Quashie has also proved his match fitness of late so he's ready to rock.

As I said, he's an honest player who sticks to what he's good at. Protecting the back four whilst creating opportunities for the attackers.

Unfortunately, because he's not quite Iniesta, many of our fans aren't happy. No doubt he'll get the same abuse Mahon received, but I'll be backing him to win over the boo boys and become an important 1st teamer.

Now, I don't expect you all to agree but writing him off as 'rubbish' is a tad blinded IMO.
                              Well said. 100 % agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X