No announcement yet.

Walkonby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i doubt the club we want to buy him.loan with a view to permie sounds the best thing we could do.no point buying him now if were gonna get a new manger in the summer who might not like kitson.
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
      i doubt the club we want to buy him.loan with a view to permie sounds the best thing we could do.no point buying him now if were gonna get a new manger in the summer who might not like kitson.
      If the new man in summer doesn't like Kitson, he won't think much of the rest of them!! :horror:

Comment

iv heard the new manager rates pellecori very highly

Comment

How about something like, we pay £500k now. That will give us the option to loan him til end of of season and first option to buy him. If we buy him, the 500k is deducted from transfer fee. If we don't buy him then we get £500k back from Stoke when then do sell him. That way, we are providing them with some cash flow NOW to go and reinvest in another player whilst not paying the whole amount for someone we are not sure we still want.

Needless to say, there will also be an option (final option) for current club to keep player and give us x % percent of our 500k back.

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
            iv heard the new manager rates pellecori very highly
            I heard he'd seem some Youtube footage of a great player called Koejoe, and rated him very highly. Apparently "The next Ferdinand" or something.....

sounds awesome!!!:cry:

Comment

good old sammy koejoe wot a leg-end

Comment

Working...
              X