Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helguson back to Watford /merged thread/

On loan.

Obvously they couldn't afford him, is the wages split 50% each or are they paying him in full?

Comment

Now on offish:

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...928490,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        Obvously they couldn't afford him, is the wages split 50% each or are they paying him in full?
        I would of thought its more 70/30, with us paying the 70.

They cant afford anything atm, but it seems we have done a rival team a huge favour which I don't understand.

Comment

Funny how he looks slim at Watford and a chuffer at W12

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...928490,00.html
          http://www.watfordfc.com/page/NewsHome/0,,10400,00.html

Comment

I know he's gash, but he's better than Agyemang, Vine and Pellicori. Strange business by the club, unless there's some better alternative on the way in. You'd have thought we'd have maybe left his loan until AFTER tomorrow's game?
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Watford fans are delighted.

Comment

Good business IMO 150k to loan him till the end of the season with another 300 k if he goes on a permie, and bolton allready pay some of HHS wages so I wouldn't imagine that were paying much if any of his wages

Comment

Put it this way, if Watford finish 6th (not likely but possible) and we finish 7th, say 1-2 points behind them, then effectively our own player would have prevented us getting into the play-offs by scoring goals for a rival club.

QPR would have a lot to answer for if that happened, we should have either loaned him to a club who are nowhere near us in the league, or sold him to whoever.

Were paying most of his wages aswell, as the Watford manager said even half HH's wages is outside their current wage structure.

We are mugs.

Comment

Is this part of the highly complex deal to bring in Tommy Smith?
                    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Helguson is Watford through and through, he obvously prefers it there than at W12, the fans love him and sing his name all game long, he just fits in better at Watford than at QPR.

I said that would happen when we bought him last year, I could see him going straight back to Watford on loan, IMO I would hope that a package can come together for him in the summer as it would be better for all parties involved.

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                        Good business IMO 150k to loan him till the end of the season with another 300 k if he goes on a permie, and bolton allready pay some of HHS wages so I wouldn't imagine that were paying much if any of his wages
                        No way did Watford pay us £150k for a 3 month loa, they haven't got a pot to you know what in.

Comment

Morris you remeber when I told you blackstock was loaned out for 350k and you doubted me????

Comment

Morris you remeber when I told you blackstock was loaned out for 350k and you doubted me????
                            Yes but Forest had/have money to spend, Watford don't.

Comment

and you were right...hence it was a great deal for us, manager wasnt going to play him so it made perfect sense
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                              X