No announcement yet.

The difference between then and now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scenario time if and its a big if we get to the playoffs we would all make loftus road rock again big time.were all a bit disillusioned at the moment but there is nothing like a good run to make the blood cells flow again.were not far off the playoffs and i would love us just to sneak in as history tells that most of the time the 6th place team gets up.my passion for this club runs deeper than the love for my mrs ffs stop all this negative nonsense and show the players we are behind them.all the boo boys fark off somewhere else and take your attitude with you.loftus road needs a lift thats for sure and a run of results will make her heart pump again.i hope paul hart gets us going because if were honest we are not far off this season.that video always brings a lump to my throat and i want that back again and it can happen this season.two examples.....palace and sunderland dead and nailed in at xmas and both got promoted sp it can be done.all it takes is one result to spark a run thats all i love my rangers and ALWAYS WILL youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssss ALWAYS AND FOREVER.
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

fantastic, what passion. So very different to now.

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
        scenario time if and its a big if we get to the playoffs we would all make loftus road rock again big time.were all a bit disillusioned at the moment but there is nothing like a good run to make the blood cells flow again.were not far off the playoffs and i would love us just to sneak in as history tells that most of the time the 6th place team gets up.my passion for this club runs deeper than the love for my mrs ffs stop all this negative nonsense and show the players we are behind them.all the boo boys fark off somewhere else and take your attitude with you.loftus road needs a lift thats for sure and a run of results will make her heart pump again.i hope paul hart gets us going because if were honest we are not far off this season.that video always brings a lump to my throat and i want that back again and it can happen this season.two examples.....palace and sunderland dead and nailed in at xmas and both got promoted sp it can be done.all it takes is one result to spark a run thats all i love my rangers and ALWAYS WILL youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssss ALWAYS AND FOREVER.
        I'm with the big man.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

U RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS!

lv it , lets hv it again!

Comment

and the only thing we as fans can influence in that list is the noise so lets get behind if team

Comment

Working...
            X