X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helguson to Watford?

http://www.mbl.is/mm/enski/frettir/2...r_til_watford/

Translation:

International Heiğar Helguson is again advanced in rows Watford. Heiğar confirmed in conversation with mbl.is to Watford and QPR had agreed that he will be in the loan at Watford the seasons, and after it is possible to negotiate Watford permanently with him.

Heiğar is under contract to QPR, but he was on loan to Watford in September and applied the contract until 28 December. Heiğar thought back to Watford on mánağarmótin and played the last minutes of QPR bikarleiknum against Sheffield United.

I am just very pleased with this result. I like me in Watford. Because I play and I have been successful with the team. Then there is the possibility that I negotiate as a Watford after the loan period ends, "said Heiğar with mbl.is.

Malky Mackay Manager Watford was the wish of his, but he said he intends to do everything he could to get Heiğar back to the company. Heiğar has had great currency to Fana with Watford in the 10 games he has played with the team. He has scored 5 goals in those games and has been very powerful in sóknarleik team.

Game Watford and Sheffield United who had to go out tomorrow has been postponed and decided honor to visit The helgarfrí in hlıjuna to Iceland, along with his family but he will then present to work with Watford after the weekend.

Originally posted by Modest Mouse View Post
    http://www.mbl.is/mm/enski/frettir/2...r_til_watford/

Translation:

International Heiğar Helguson is again advanced in rows Watford. Heiğar confirmed in conversation with mbl.is to Watford and QPR had agreed that he will be in the loan at Watford the seasons, and after it is possible to negotiate Watford permanently with him.

Heiğar is under contract to QPR, but he was on loan to Watford in September and applied the contract until 28 December. Heiğar thought back to Watford on mánağarmótin and played the last minutes of QPR bikarleiknum against Sheffield United.

I am just very pleased with this result. I like me in Watford. Because I play and I have been successful with the team. Then there is the possibility that I negotiate as a Watford after the loan period ends, "said Heiğar with mbl.is.

Malky Mackay Manager Watford was the wish of his, but he said he intends to do everything he could to get Heiğar back to the company. Heiğar has had great currency to Fana with Watford in the 10 games he has played with the team. He has scored 5 goals in those games and has been very powerful in sóknarleik team.

Game Watford and Sheffield United who had to go out tomorrow has been postponed and decided honor to visit The helgarfrí in hlıjuna to Iceland, along with his family but he will then present to work with Watford after the weekend.
    Gtleigh writes like this when he's hit the sauce. Could you translate for us mate?

Comment

well i could try Basically it say that he will go on loan to watford for rest of the season with a view to permanent in the summer.
      It´s from a icelandic paper, and my icelandic it´s a bit rusty :waaaht:

Comment

Working...
      X