Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    could be a fifa day here as well mate........or perhaps modern warfare 2

Didnt you play that last night on here????
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
      I dont really get time to play them as my time is taken up by fifa or on here :( so might give it a miss anyways.
      ditto mate.im always on fifa 10
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Match postponed

R's home fixture against Plymouth postponed

More...

Comment

people who have been to ground today, say area is ok????
          who to believe?
          i bet pitch is ok and a few bits of ice maybe but we ain't fick innit

i wish health and safety would sod off it's not helping but HINDERING OUR LIVES!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            oohh 12.25

That is definitely not the ground at 12.25. Its from Wednesday probably coz you can see its still snowing and its sunny atm. Its the councils fault this games off, they don't want to pay for gritting. What are QPR paying council tax for?? :tired:

Comment

Yes PAFC manager said we trained on it on Thursday! so pic must be from earlier in the week - hard pushed to find any snow on there now I suspect - hence the old pic!

Comment

Lets be fair about this, if you were a Plymouth fan would you really be wanting to 'RISK' driving/travelling all that distance in these conditions. Ok so the pitch is playable but if postponing means that it stops one accident and someone getting seriously hurt or even killed, then surely it is the right decision.
                Driving to work this morning I witnessed 4 accidents caused by ice and snow, 3 days on after the snow ! This week has not been normal winters snow, it has been an onslaught and with more predicted, it is clearly the correct decision !

Comment

Working...
                X