Bizarre Ikeme loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizarre Ikeme loan

As I suspected, Karl Ikeme played on loan for Charlton in a previous round of the FA Cup against Northwich Victoria.

In effect, this makes him cup-tied for the competition.

So... Why sign a keeper who is cup-tied, for a month in which we could potentially play two matches in the competition? What's the point?

Does anyone at the club research these things or even ask Wolves or the player if he was eligible? I don't think so.

Shambles! :anger:

Decent player but you are totally right. He is an unneccessary signing. Effectively he can play three games for us (weather permitting) what is the point?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      Decent player but you are totally right. He is an unneccessary signing. Effectively he can play three games for us (weather permitting) what is the point?
      Cover for Cerny while we wait for Heaton to return from his loan spell at Rochdale I am presuming or perhaps the rumours of that lad from Pompey coming are true though I think that was only a loan as well :(

Comment

He's a stop gap or cover for Cerny.

Comment

perhaps cerny is carrying a knock we don't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            perhaps cerny is carrying a knock we don't know about.
            Your right. Apparentley his cat named Bromwich urinated over his slippers. When he went to kick it up the arris he missed and stubbed his toe on the carpet.

Ur'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
              Your right. Apparentley his cat named Bromwich urinated over his slippers. When he went to kick it up the arris he missed and stubbed his toe on the carpet.

Ur'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
              "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Working...
              X