Full backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full backs

In my opinion we need a right back and a left back. We have a habit of playing center backs at right back (delaney, ramage) and we need to go out and buy some. Derby aren't a promotion chasing team but have just signed nicky hunt on loan. Forest are showing some ambition and desire go get promoted and have bought gunter and had shorey on loan, and now shorey's loan is up, they are trying to buy gareth bale. Shorey, bale, gunter and hunt are all quality in this league and would probably do well in the premiership. Does anybody else think for a "play-off chasing team" we should be chasing these players? The owners have come here and have gone on about playing in the premiership, when we have ramage and borrowdale as full backs (both who are league 1 standard players) you dont have to be a football genius to work out we need better players. Shorey, bale, gunter and hunt are players we should be looking at and our owners should look at nottingham forest and take note of how they are trying to get promoted, with gunter and shorey/bale as full backs it shows they actually want to get promoted and have realised that they can get promoted with some investment, currently our full backs are poor and this area needs to be improved in this transfer window.

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
    In my opinion we need a right back and a left back. We have a habit of playing center backs at right back (delaney, ramage) and we need to go out and buy some. Derby aren't a promotion chasing team but have just signed nicky hunt on loan. Forest are showing some ambition and desire go get promoted and have bought gunter and had shorey on loan, and now shorey's loan is up, they are trying to buy gareth bale. Shorey, bale, gunter and hunt are all quality in this league and would probably do well in the premiership. Does anybody else think for a "play-off chasing team" we should be chasing these players? The owners have come here and have gone on about playing in the premiership, when we have ramage and borrowdale as full backs (both who are league 1 standard players) you dont have to be a football genius to work out we need better players. Shorey, bale, gunter and hunt are players we should be looking at and our owners should look at nottingham forest and take note of how they are trying to get promoted, with gunter and shorey/bale as full backs it shows they actually want to get promoted and have realised that they can get promoted with some investment, currently our full backs are poor and this area needs to be improved in this transfer window.
    TBH mate nothing 99% of all QPR fans now already, shame about those that still wont admit we are ballsing this up "bigtime"

Comment

How dare you come on here and talk football! But seriously a very good analysis. I think we can learn alot from Forest and what they have done this. They have built a strong squad this year and if promoted I would expect them to spend even more next year to ensure they stay up.

Comment

cant see us gettin Bale or Shorey but Naughton(spurs) & edman(wigan) would be good loan additions instead of using the loan quota up on rubbish like Faye & Folan.

but thats just typical of me,just want,want,want!!:greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
          cant see us gettin Bale or Shorey but Naughton(spurs) & edman(wigan) would be good loan additions instead of using the loan quota up on rubbish like Faye & Folan.

but thats just typical of me,just want,want,want!!:greedy:
          I dont see how nottingham forest can attract bale or shorey but we can't? It might be because our owners are tight and would prefer to loan players instead of not paying for good players
          Last edited by qpr-buzsaky; 07-01-2010, 10:29 PM.

Comment

er, yes, clearly...

Comment

I dont see how nottingham forest can attract bale or shorey but we can't? It might be because our owners are tight and would prefer to loan players instead of not paying for good players
              and perhaps because they have a better manager who actually manages

Comment

Working...
              X