Unrealistic Pessimistic Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unrealistic Pessimistic Posters

FFS....IF we do sign Folan and Cousin, they are both V Good players at this level, so would be great signings - even if they are on loan, why sign players on per deals who want prem football? they'll come here to get promoted, and if we don't they'll leave - no biggy!

Who do you want? Owen? Pavlyuchenko? Nugent? GET REAL!!!!!

These 2, Faye and ****tu are all V Good players at this level, and if we sign them then Great. Stop moaning about GP making the deasls, the players will fit Hart's criteria and he'll use them wisely.
    Agree he MUST leave Simpson up front.......but please don't #### off good signings like these, it makes you sound like idiotic teenagers!

Originally posted by cliffqpr View Post
    FFS....IF we do sign Folan and Cousin, they are both V Good players at this level, so would be great signings - even if they are on loan, why sign players on per deals who want prem football? they'll come here to get promoted, and if we don't they'll leave - no biggy!

These 2, Faye and ****tu are all V Good players at this level, and if we sign them then Great. Stop moaning about GP making the deasls, the players will fit Hart's criteria and he'll use them wisely.
    Agree he MUST leave Simpson up front.......but please don't #### off good signings like these, it makes you sound like idiotic teenagers!
    Great post Cliff

Just wish others had the same mentality as like minded posters like me and You

Great to see someone else who is postive

Comment

Originally posted by cliffqpr View Post

best post on here for ages
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Cheers mate.
        gotta keep positive ..but also realistic. Seen some great football this year, and it's just needed some strength in the final 3rd...hello cousin and folan!

Cant stand people moaning as if we can sign whoever we want!
        I'll be in the R Block as always on Saturday, and i reckon it could be a turning point....we may just have ad 'our blip' for the season

Comment

Well said Cliff, we are QPR not Barcelona.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I agree with what your saying but isnt it what mb's are for? letting off a little steam once in a while, having your say? We can't all have the same opinion all the time can we.
            My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
              Well said Cliff, we are QPR not Barcelona.
              can bl00dy say that again
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Prices drop...expectations will follow...........Simple

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                  Great post Cliff

Just wish others had the same mentality as like minded posters like me and You

Great to see someone else who is postive
                  clearly by airing his own views in a constructive way, your mentality levels are light years apart

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
                    I agree with what your saying but isnt it what mb's are for? letting off a little steam once in a while, having your say? We can't all have the same opinion all the time can we.
                    Yes they are but the relentless hijacking of virtually every thread to post pro or anti GP stuff gets tedious after a while.

Comment

yes mate, and i'm having mine......they have theirs ad i tell em why their wrong LOL

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                        clearly by airing his own views in a constructive way, your mentality levels are light years apart
                        Ive aired my views in a constructive manner

you just chose to ignore them as its a different opinion to your own

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                          Yes they are but the relentless hijacking of virtually every thread to post pro or anti GP stuff gets tedious after a while.
                          mate absolutely, thats all i seem to read about on here....GP this, GP that...not like he's gonna go anywhere anyway!

Comment

On what possible basis are you assuming Folan will be very good at this level?
                            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                              On what possible basis are you assuming Folan will be very good at this level?
                              I would imagine on the basis that we need a target man and Dave isn't it, so if Folan can win more than one header in a match he will be a 100% improvement.

Comment

Working...
                              X