Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if i cant make the game on saturday due to the weather

can i call the club and get a refund?
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Yeah probably.

Ring and ask the B.O.

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
      can i call the club and get a refund?
      If the game goes ahead and you can`t make it then no.

Comment

give your ticket away....theres a few on here who dont mind a free ticket.....

Comment

Yes you can even if the game goes ahead - a friend of mine couldn't make it on boxing day so the club asked he to come into the box office with his ticket stub and they will refund him - he done that and got his money back so yes you can mate

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
            Yeah probably.

Ring and ask the B.O.
            There's absolutely no chance of getting a refund after the event sayinf you couldn't get there due to weather. The club can't be held accountable for the forces of nature.

If you intend ringing in advance asking to cancel the ticket in theory they might consider it, but would i expect need the physical ticket returned to process the refund, otherwise someone could still get in i would imagine..... or are they all scanned now? (only been able to get up once this season) If so may be a ble to block it and approve the refund.

Comment

Just make sure you call the club b4 the game and explain what has happened and they will refund you

Comment

Working...
              X