Should Game Be On Saturday??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Game Be On Saturday??

Pitch perfectly playable, and assuming we get very little snow between now and Saturday, what do you think?/

Are you one for Health and safety?/

Surrounding main rounds okay, but South Africa Road a "little icy"
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Depends on the state of the concourses around the stadium,and the pavements in the adjoining streets.I guess that police advice will be taken,along with LBH+F.I hope it goes ahead as Plymouth might have had an arduous journey and be ripe for the picking.

Comment

If pitch is playable and transport is running to the area. The game should always be on.

I think its dependent on whether the Plymouth fans can get up here more than anything.
      15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

I'm in Denmark for the weekend :( so no it shouldn't be played

Comment

police etc will check local access, roads and streets..club could ask for volunteers or pressure council to grit.....

Comment

If the pitch is playable the game should be played, with or without fans.

Comment

Agreed paulmason...

Another huge bonus is that if no Plymouth fans turn up, we won't be outsung by the away team!!!

Comment

Well I have already paid £18 for my travel ticket,can rearrange for another date at a cost of admin fee,if they decide to postpone after 7am sat morning I have a day in Westfield instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post

I think its dependent on whether the Plymouth fans can get up here more than anything.
                  They should be on my coach some of them.

I think its nice to mix with opposition fans. Adds to the day ;D

Comment

If the pitch is playable the game should be played, with or without fans.

What a stupid statement to make - what about the saftey of the players getting to the ground?

Comment

They get a coach / or mini bus to the front door don't they and if the conditions were that bad they could not drive on the A40 or down loftus road, the pitch would not be playable.

Comment

ahhhhh poor players....

40 odd dutch coming over, facing flight and travel concerns
                        and others planning to come from all over uk....
                        the carrot crunchers will be ok, hop in the combine harvester and robert is your dads bruv.

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/8

weather update here...watch BBC london local forecaster..Sat probably least harsh day of the next few. -9 in town centre of Wycombe tonight. a lot more below that in country areas

Comment

At 3oc today all surrounding roads and pavements are all ice . Not looking good at moment
                            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

If the pitch is playable, yes the game should go ahead.

If people are expected to risk life & limb attending work for Britain's slave drivers, if people aren't barred from popping down to the shops because the councils don't employ enough people anymore to treat roads and pavements to make such adventures safe enough, and all traffic hasn't been prohibited on Britain's roads until it's lovely and sunny, then we can make our way to Loftus Rd to watch a football match.

Elf & safety can be a right load of old b%ll%cks at times.

Comment

Working...
                              X