Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
    Cheers

If so any ideas what the fee will be.. and I'm guessing he'll become the highest paid player at the club.

As a rangers legend reknown for being a no-nonsense defender, and an idol to me and many rangers fans now in their late teens, he better not disappoint!
    No idea, the mail said it was a cut price deal between us and Bolton.

I'm guessing he's on a packet at BWFC and may have to take a cut.

Comment

It would make us more of a threat from set-pieces and help us defend them, at the moment the only player we have who is decent from set pieces is gorkks so it would be nice to win more headers

Comment

pls come back BIg Dan!!
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

imagine a back line with stewpeas and ****tu?? their huge arses would be impassable to opposition forwards!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
            chim chimminy chim chimminy chim chim cherooooooooo who needs sol cambell when weve got ****tu
            Couldn't agree more, but if we had the money i wouldn't say no to Sol at Rangers.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

as soon as anyone posts a rumour on here it appears in a link the next day...lazy journalism?

Comment

Working...
              X