Once linked with us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once linked with us

Neil Clement has retired at 31 due to a knee injury.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

he got a good reception last time wba were at loftus rd.shook his hand and told him his ol man is right up there in my book.nice fella
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      he got a good reception last time wba were at loftus rd.shook his hand and told him his ol man is right up there in my book.nice fella
      Sorry to hear that.Used to watch his dad as a kid.Terrible tragedy what happened to him.

Comment

Did he not pick up the knee injury,just before he was about to play against us for the brom ?

He was saying something along the lines of making his dad proud of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
          Did he not pick up the knee injury,just before he was about to play against us for the brom ?

He was saying something along the lines of making his dad proud of him.
          spot on sharpy
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

His dad was a legend at Loftus Road and whilst Neil Clement was never a Ranger, I'd like to wish him all the best for the future.

Comment

All the best, Neil!!:tired::byebye::very_sad:

Comment

I'm sure we'll still be in the market to sign him! We sign players that are crooked or rubbish.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                X