Lee Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Hughes

Been talking about this in a few threads.

I know he killed someone and done a bit of time, but I would go for him. Will score a lot of goals and may be the striker we are looking for.

At Notts County at the moment but it looks like it may go boobies up there.

Worth a punt?
    @chrisrobson9

he can score,cant drive.KS the GK would be good.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I don't want him near our club.
      He has ruined a family and how he should even be allowed back into football is a joke!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

To be fair he was sorry and did do something about it unlike other high profile players have done.

Comment

Oh so that makes it alright then.
          He was drink driving ffs!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

And he did his physical time.Done shed loads of other stuff as well ever since.Mental time is with him for life like the family of victim.Take J Barton he says sorry and gets banged up again.No remorse like alot of players nicked.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Oh so that makes it alright then.
              He was drink driving ffs!
              Its another debate I have with people.

My view is he done what he did, obviously I am not saying it was not serious, but he done a long time in jail just shy of 4 years I think. Has done stuff to prove he is sorry. Obviously from the families point of view its not going to bring their loved one back.

We all make mistakes unfortunately for Lee & the family of the person his cost a life.

His done his punishment so why should his career be taking away from him? If he was a painter & decorator should he not be allowed to paint houses after his release? Just because he is a football people don’t like that fact a criminal is earning more money than the average Joe.

I am not trying to be disrespectful to the family but IMO his done his time so let him get on with his life. It is also going to be with him for the rest of his life on his mind.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

The squad would be happy as well.Lee would be the designated driver for the Players doos.

Comment

Dunno who's on a wind up or who is being serious, but there are a lot of you who are soooooooooo protective of the clubs "reputation" and you want to Hughes?

Ok he has done his time but the character of the guy is such that he killed someone in an accident then ran away.

Sorry on this one you're on a loser!

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                    Its another debate I have with people.

My view is he done what he did, obviously I am not saying it was not serious, but he done a long time in jail just shy of 4 years I think. Has done stuff to prove he is sorry. Obviously from the families point of view its not going to bring their loved one back.

We all make mistakes unfortunately for Lee & the family of the person his cost a life.

His done his punishment so why should his career be taking away from him? If he was a painter & decorator should he not be allowed to paint houses after his release? Just because he is a football people don’t like that fact a criminal is earning more money than the average Joe.

I am not trying to be disrespectful to the family but IMO his done his time so let him get on with his life. It is also going to be with him for the rest of his life on his mind.
                    Spot on

Comment

what hughes did there is no excuse..........but on a professional basis id welcome him to loftus rd......out n out goal scorer and would be a major asset to our team!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

never...justice was not done..he killed many and served 3 yrs?

he's a ----- of first class order....if he came qpr he would be savaged by fans.
                        one of his victims is still learning to walk..and people want him at qpr??

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                          never...justice was not done..he killed many and served 3 yrs?

he's a khunt of first class order....if he came qpr he would be savaged by fans.
                          one of his victims is still learning to walk..and people want him at qpr??
                          I find vigilante acts as bad and pathetic as anything Lee Hughes did. You don't find intelligent people taking part in 'revenge'/vigilante/any excuse for violence.

What he did was wrong. But tell me how many of you have driven over the limit at least once. Yes he was wrong, but I doubt he did it on purpose and also I am sure it haunts him. And he has served his time. And yes he panicked and ran. That is also wrong. But he has served his time. Some of you make me sick a bit, making out you are perfect.

What if one of you punched someone in a fight and they dropped dead?

Next you'll be asking to bring back capital punishment. And Steve Morrow as captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                            I find vigilante acts as bad and pathetic as anything Lee Hughes did. You don't find intelligent people taking part in 'revenge'/vigilante/any excuse for violence.

What he did was wrong. But tell me how many of you have driven over the limit at least once. Yes he was wrong, but I doubt he did it on purpose and also I am sure it haunts him. And he has served his time. And yes he panicked and ran. That is also wrong. But he has served his time. Some of you make me sick a bit, making out you are perfect.

What if one of you punched someone in a fight and they dropped dead?

Next you'll be asking to bring back capital punishment. And Steve Morrow as captain.
                            Amen to that....as my point says early what he did I am not excusing but he has done his time. It's not his fault he had to do 3 and a half years blame the goverment for that.

Still a good player also so I would like to see us gamble on him
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Got to say also ive done plenty wrong in my time and you panic thats why you/he run.If id done that at the alta though,If.

Comment

Working...
                              X