At last a positive thread from SPC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    Cerny ? he has single handed turned the best defence into the worst, due to his shocking handling, punching, kicking and passes to strikers giving them an open goal.
    Last year he was fantastic. I still think he is a good keeper and agree he has got worse but could this have anything to do with changes in managers and therefore changes in coaching? Also when was the last time he had the same back four infront of him for 5 matches in a row. Keepers more than any other player need continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      Cerny ? he has single handed turned the best defence into the worst, due to his shocking handling, punching, kicking and passes to strikers giving them an open goal.
      So you watched the Leicester game on TV. So what? The problems is the confidence. That is lacking throughout the whole side. Sections of the supporters who continually jump on players backs don't help that situation and I bet you sit amongst those supporters?

Paul Hart maybe ugly but he's spot on in terms of 'We need clean sheets' however I think the players have interpreted that as they must stop w***ing in bed!

Comment

the board are mugging us all off - they show little or no intention of securing promnotion with their inept / poor signings - 4 year plan - what a joke !

Comment

Not convinced that we need to spend wildly at all (even though it wolud be nice for us fans) ... but sensible targeted recruits to the areas of the team that have been crying out for it e.g. LB, RB... then get some consistency with the team, and watch it go!

Comment

Working...
          X