Are you going to the POTY this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you going to the POTY this year?

or will it depend on where we are in the league, or other conditions. Last year there were allegations about players being distant, and then leaving early to go elsewhere. Given the booing that started last season, maybe the players were instructed by the club not to hang about too long.

As a player it must be difficult to talk to fans, as probing questions begin to get asked about what is going on at the club, because the bad comes straight back onto the MB's. If you were a player what would you do?

I was there last year and the way a lot of the players behaved was a disgrace. They clearly didn't want to be there and didn't make any effort. They were either huddled together in corners or on their mobiles. Once the presentations were over, there was a mass exodus. I totally lost respect for most of them that night. The only players that I remember staying were Ainsworth, Rowlands, Cook & Ramage. There may have been others. I'd been in previous years and it had always been a great night. I did get a letter of apology, but in answer to your question, no I won't be going this year!

Comment

no.players are ******s.

Comment

I go to most poty dinners but last year has to be the worst.The players were
        very rude and couldnt wait to leave. cars where waiting for them outside the hotel. It was a real waist of money and effort.The players had a great time they all went to a club. But as usual garath answorth stayed and chatted with fans well after the players had gone
        Dont think ill bother this year

Comment

Working...
        X