Kilburn probably correct about David Elm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kilburn probably correct about David Elm

It's stated in todays Kilburn Times that David Elm is about to be taken on trial from Fulham. I've checked this up with the agent I know and the txt-message I recieved when asking was "could be correct".

If I know him right I'd say it's more than likely that Elm ends up at Loftus Road. Unfortunately I don't know much about this man, the least known of three brothers. 27 years old, quite tall... You swedes from south east that follows swedish football please fill me in here. A Rob Steiner-type? Lots of heart and brain, not as much feet, that's my feeling..

/Erik

Pete says it aint him.....

Comment

I hope your feeling is completely wrong and believe it is. Otherwise, I am really doomed
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It is him. He did play very well for his club Kalmar FF which in many ways is a family club. I must say I do wonder how players like him may settle when coming to QPR. I do hope he will come to us. Every new breath is needed thats for sure. His attitude is 100 %.

Comment

Well, he could be taken on trial without you beeing in the rope I hope?

Comment

Yes Shania, Kalmar is a family club and there are many players with big hearts coming from that club. If Hart is looking for a target man with brain and heart Elm could be right man.. We who remembers Mattias Svensson (Pompey, Charlton etc) knows the value of such a player...but of course they never score 20 goals a season. Altough 20 assists aren't too bad either.;)

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
              It's stated in todays Kilburn Times that David Elm is about to be taken on trial from Fulham. I've checked this up with the agent I know and the txt-message I recieved when asking was "could be correct".

If I know him right I'd say it's more than likely that Elm ends up at Loftus Road. Unfortunately I don't know much about this man, the least known of three brothers. 27 years old, quite tall... You swedes from south east that follows swedish football please fill me in here. A Rob Steiner-type? Lots of heart and brain, not as much feet, that's my feeling..

/Erik
              Sounds very much like a Leon A? comment "you could be correct" knowing the man.
              Boo

Comment

taken from wiki

Elm's favorite playing position is supporting striker, connecting his striking partner with the wingers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Elm_(footballer) funny thing is he looks Ginger in the photo LOL
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Perhaps I'm just being a bit fussy, but surely we need more than someone "with heart and brain ... but not too good with the feet ... who comes from a family club"?
                  If that's all we're looking for, I'll pop along to Welling United tomorrow during my lunch hour for a quick scout around...
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                    Perhaps I'm just being a bit fussy, but surely we need more than someone "with heart and brain ... but not too good with the feet ... who comes from a family club"?
                    If that's all we're looking for, I'll pop along to Welling United tomorrow during my lunch hour for a quick scout around...
                    well heart & brain is an upgrade to some we have

Comment

another prolific striker ... next please
                      The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

Got some more news this morning. It is not a done deal but Fulham wants Elm to get games and are looking to loan him out for a few months, apparently they're talking to a handful of clubs and QPR are one of them.

Comment

Why cant we get the proper swedish striker :(

@chrisrobson9

Comment

Got some more news this morning. It is not a done deal but Fulham wants Elm to get games and are looking to loan him out for a few months, apparently they're talking to a handful of clubs and QPR are one of them.

Thanks for the update Erik. Think we can write him off for now then:tired::surrender:

Comment

Well, he could be taken on trial without you beeing in the rope I hope?
                              He surely can!!

Comment

Working...
                              X