Quashie set for Rangers return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    thanks sir pie. perfect replacement for pellicori then?
    I would say that Serie B and the top Swedish division isn't much different and therefore Pellicori actually has a better record.

:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      Webber? Quashie? Ashdown?

Ok, presume it is them, who are the other two then? I thought pete said 5? must be Brown & Williamson?
      no kitson + faye but we arent getting kitson

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
        no kitson + faye but we arent getting kitson

Ashdown, Faye, Quashie, Brown and Webber....

Not being too negative but that hardly boils my blood, hell, they couldn't even boil an egg!

If that is the true January transfer window for QPR then that is drose !?..-..:eyes_droped::beaten::electric_shock::confused:

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          Ashdown, Faye, Quashie, Brown and Webber....

Not being too negative but that hardly boils my blood, hell, they couldn't even boil an egg!

If that is the true January transfer window for QPR then that is drose !?..-..:eyes_droped::beaten::electric_shock::confused:
          Pete said no brown either...

Comment

David Elm is the least known brother of the three Elm brothers. Played for Kalmar FF in Swedens top league and his move to PL (Fulham) was a real cracker, no one could really see this coming as most swedish players start in Holland or Belgium. Probably other swedes know more about him but I'll check around a bit and see what I can find out.

Quite a big man tough: 191 cm, 87 kilos.

/Erik

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
              Never heard of him until reading this article.

Just looked at his stats and in Sweden (which isn't regarded as a high level of football) his goals to games ratio is awful.

He is 27 so not an upcoming nobody but a striker who's past record is nothing of any note.
              :devil::red_heart::devil::red_heart:

Have you heard about strikers who feed their fellow ones?? Well,I have!!

Comment

Working...
              X