Plymouth game for a Tenner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plymouth game for a Tenner

Well unless your a Season Ticket who stumped up in advance and are being shafted again. :what:

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...922142,00.html

I'm not a season ticket.

But I am a Season Ticket Holder

Comment

Difficult balancing act this...

On the one hand, it's better to fill the stadium. On the other, you're financially stiffing those who purchased in advance and made the commitment.

Maybe this needs to be taken into consideration with the renewal prices for next season or provide a free shirt with every ST purchased.

Comment

Lower the b@@@d prices its not that hard is it. Although fair enough I don't mind them lowering prices to get people through the turnstiles as long as they reduce S/T prices next year
        Last edited by kevinQPR; 04-01-2010, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          Difficult balancing act this...

On the one hand, it's better to fill the stadium. On the other, you're financially stiffing those who purchased in advance and made the commitment.

Maybe this needs to be taken into consideration with the renewal prices for next season or provide a free shirt with every ST purchased.
          Spot on Nodge though I think existing Season Ticket holders should get a better discount next time due to the many promotions held this and last season to compensate.

Anything that helps fill the ground is welcome though but shows what an absolute shambles the pricing policy was in the first place.

Comment

Precisely Isleworth. Hopefully they've realised they've got the whole pricing completely wrong for season tickets and matchday tickets aswell. With any luck it will be completely restructured for 2010/2011

Comment

I don't agree that there should be discounts the following season for ST holders to compensate..... it should be immediate, and current as they have already commited and paid out more than others effectively. They may not want to renew next year and get stitched.

How difficult would it be for the club to issue a voucher (to the equivelant saving on their average match day price with a ST to bring in line with a promotion) which they can redeem at the ground. Should be able to use for food / drink, programmes or in the shop.....

Certainly not rocket science and would be much needed positive PR to those fans who invest in the club the most. Plus after all that, the revenue will remain within the club so surely a win win.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                I don't agree that there should be discounts the following season for ST holders to compensate..... it should be immediate, and current as they have already commited and paid out more than others effectively. They may not want to renew next year and get stitched.

How difficult would it be for the club to issue a voucher (to the equivelant saving on their average match day price with a ST to bring in line with a promotion) which they can redeem at the ground. Should be able to use for food / drink, programmes or in the shop.....

Certainly not rocket science and would be much needed positive PR to those fans who invest in the club the most. Plus after all that, the revenue will remain within the club so surely a win win.
                Excellent idea

Comment

What a completely stupid statement, never read so much tosh in my life.

far to sensible
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Someone get Flavio on the phone/email.

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

Winnable game, after Christmas £10 offer good deal.

lets hope it can generate an atmosphere
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Like it..

Comment

Cant see game being on. too much snow on terraces & outside will postpone game.

UK Outlook for Saturday 9 Jan 2010 to Monday 18 Jan 2010:
                            Next weekend is expected to continue very cold with widespread frost, severe in places, and perhaps extreme in some rural spots. Patchy overnight freezing fog is also likely to form, mainly in the north, and which could linger all day in some inland valleys. Many northern and western parts of the U.K. will be dry with sunny spells, although some sleet or snow showers are possible here and there. More frequent and heavier snow showers are expected in the east and southeast, with perhaps some longer periods of snow here, with associated disruptive conditions. The rest of the period is likely to remain cold but become generally drier and more settled, with frost and fog the main problems. However coastal areas may still see a few wintry showers.

Updated: 1212 on Mon 4 Jan 2010

Comment

it isn't really fair on ST holders to reduce the prices like this, although with the low attendances at games this season, it is understandable that the club want to pull in extra support..

Perhaps the club will offer ST holders who renew a discount to match the extra money they paid. i.e. if paid you for a Gold ticket ST, perhaps they could reduce the price by £17 per discounted/promotional fixture i.e 5 games = £85 discount.

I also thik that the club seriousl;y needs to reconsider its overall pricing policy. £30 for CCC football is too much even worse when it is mostly mid-table.

Comment

Working...
                              X