Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow

Do we think it will be a peaceful affair at Loftus Rd or will fellow QPR fans be fighting each other as has been threatened?

Surely it will not descend to that will it despite emotions running high and one person in particular constantly fanning the flames?

Emotions running high.

Would not be surprised if police get involded, honestly.
    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
    0117 239 1217
    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
      Emotions running high.

Would not be surprised if police get involded, honestly.
      I sincerely hope not as that will be an extremely dark day in the history of QPR and w have had plenty of those to last a lifetime.

Comment

Would be terrible but after the events of the last few days I could see it happening. I'm not saying there will be trouble, i just wouldn't be surprised if a few fans decided to take matters into their own hands :(
        Everyday Plumbers Bristol
        63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
        0117 239 1217
        http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Where have people been threatened?

The club have caused many fans to be divided and they should be ashamed of themselves.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I've read posts on various MB's with people saying they are going to sit in/get into Q block specifically to have a go at Pete.

So, yes, I think there could be a problem up there tomorrow.
            I'll be trying to stop Dan from going up there, as he usually does first half.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

The club have caused many fans to be divided and they should be ashamed of themselves.
              There have been plenty of threats on another website by a few towards Pete.

Comment

No, they're probably rubbing their hands with glee at having succeeded in ruling by the "divide and conquer" method.

I don't think being ashamed of themselves is something they know how to do...and certainly not on our behalf, the great unwashed fanbase.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

i think it is mainly message board talk and won't go any further

Comment

I hope so.

The player of the year speeches should be interesting.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I hope that any vitriol supporters may have, is aimed squarely at the directors box. QPR fans shouldn't be wanting to knock the blocks off other QPR fans, and especially if the wealthy, but miserly, owners are smirking to themselves at the sight of it.
                      We all of us know what is ultimately wrong with our club, and it's inside the boardroom, not outside of it.

Comment

QPR FANS ALWAYS FIGHT EACH OTHER....
                        it'll achieve nothing
                        all i'll ask is what do we qpr fans expect?
                        gates of 12500 with a maximum 19000 seats
                        ltd success
                        and imo so much in fighting since a few new characters appeared...

many talk, few walk the walk, but those who do at qpr can be nowty! no joke.

Comment

So should the fans !

Comment

i do think fans need to let Briatore know how they feel,i would not be suprised if he didnt turn up

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                              i think it is mainly message board talk and won't go any further
                              Probably true.

Messageg board communities are usually so convinced that their boards represent the majority of fans. They don't. I'd be surprised if any more than a 1/4 of the attendence for tomorrow consider themselves part of a messageboard community.

Believe it or not, most fans turn up for the football, go home and then get their knowledge of the club from the national media...

Comment

Working...
                              X