For those in the know. A question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those in the know. A question....

I really enjoy some of the banter on this site, especially the rumour sections, however I'm intelligent enough to know that you have to take most of it with a pinch of salt. However I do have some questions to those who know Paladini and other leading lights at LR and would appreciate it if you could try and get some answers.

1. Can they explain why they are not trying to sign top Championship players (proven at this level), exciting young Premiership stars (unproven but loads of ability) or experienced older top premiership players ( Sol Campbell etc.)

2. Linked to the 1st question. What criteria is used when discussing new signings?

3. What areas of the team need the most strengthening?

4. What are the consequences of not achieving promotion in 4 years?

5. What does Danny Webber give us that we don't already have?
    :drunk:

The biggest criteria is our wage cap
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
      I really enjoy some of the banter on this site, especially the rumour sections, however I'm intelligent enough to know that you have to take most of it with a pinch of salt. However I do have some questions to those who know Paladini and other leading lights at LR and would appreciate it if you could try and get some answers.

1. Can they explain why they are not trying to sign top Championship players (proven at this level), exciting young Premiership stars (unproven but loads of ability) or experienced older top premiership players ( Sol Campbell etc.)

2. Linked to the 1st question. What criteria is used when discussing new signings?

3. What areas of the team need the most strengthening?

4. What are the consequences of not achieving promotion in 4 years?

5. What does Danny Webber give us that we don't already have?
      sorry mate i'm not ITK but........for i minute i thought you was on the wrong site

1) very good question, look at our signings over the past 18 months barring a couple of decent signings they've been average at best & some down right pathetic, maybe we need an experienced DOF who knows about players

2) do we need to pay a fee & how much is he on, at a guess like

3) defenders, Midfield & a striker should do the trick, oh & a keeper

4) i hope you mean from the championship & not Div1

5) nothing, but hey he's cheap as chips

please take all the above with a pinch of salt

Comment

If it is the wage cap - who sets the rules on that? If its the board then if they want promotion it has to go. Incidentally what is the cap?

Secondly I'm sure even with the wage cap we are in top 5 for players wages in Championship so should be able to attract every top league 1 player and 90% of the Championships best players.
        :drunk:

Comment

The cap tends to half of the premiership
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
          X