Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will we be?

in 2036?

its a long way away but we may have bigger problems on our hand at this time

Do you think we will be an established premiership team by then?

Champs league according to FB within 4 years......

:(not sure about you young bucks but as for me......probably incontinant.......miserable......bald.......impote nt............and sitting in a mobility chair at the bottom corner of ellerslie road watching our england player.....hasim el al boutros butros sadam!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      :(not sure about you young bucks but as for me......probably incontinant.......miserable......bald.......impote nt............and sitting in a mobility chair at the bottom corner of ellerslie road watching our england player.....hasim el al boutros butros sadam!!
      pmsl

Comment

facto old bean the point im trying to make is some people feel like they want to slit their wrists if petes rumours dont come true

2036 will bring bigger problems to worry about

life aint what its all made to be about and we should all be happy we have a club too suport

end of rant

Comment

HAHAHA quality

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
            HAHAHA quality
            on the upside malouda thinks the **** wont do nothing this year

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
              on the upside malouda thinks the **** wont do nothing this year
              yeah just reading what hes apparently been saying in the paper... all english people are chauvinistic? i guess hes right lol

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                yeah just reading what hes apparently been saying in the paper... all english people are chauvinistic? i guess hes right lol
                talk for yourself

im from the posh side

Comment

if it wernt for the english maloudacris wouldve been serving germans sauerkraut and scnapps under the eifel tower !!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

if it wernt for the english maloudacris wouldve been serving germans sauerkraut and scnapps under the eifel tower !!
                    churchill prevented that :boss:

Comment

Working...
                    X