This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WATRB Apology

A member of the team displayed a members IP address which should never have been displayed on this site.

The only people who have access to this are the Admin team, not even our moderators have been given this access.

I'd like to apologies to the member who's IP address was displayed and all our members, nothing like this will every happen again and to let you all know we will never sell or give your information to any 3rd parties.

The only time this website will give information is if the police or QPR football club ask us to help with enquiries, not for anything else.

Thank you.

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    A member of the team displayed a members IP address which should never have been displayed on this site.

The only people who have access to this are the Admin team, not even our moderators have been given this access.

I'd like to apologies to the member who's IP address was displayed and all our members, nothing like this will every happen again and to let you all know we will never sell or give your information to any 3rd parties.

The only time this website will give information is if the police or QPR football club ask us to help with enquiries, not for anything else.

Thank you.
    And.....?

Comment

It's all just numbers to me.

Would not know what it meant anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
        It's all just numbers to me.

Would not know what it meant anyway.
        a good hacker would certainly have some fun....good job some of us are honest and not use the one posted

Comment

Thank you.
          well done MYU for that (not that it's got anything to do with me)

is that why Scott has been a bit quiet on here of late, has he had his knuckles rapped

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            a good hacker would certainly have some fun....good job some of us are honest and not use the one posted
            not as easy as u think:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
              well done MYU for that (not that it's got anything to do with me)

is that why Scott has been a bit quiet on here of late, has he had his knuckles rapped

I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post

It is if you are clever like me.

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                  i know a friend that could have had a field day with that seconds after it had been posted...to a good hacker it is easy.........

Comment

keep up good work mayur,you are doing a great job

Comment

and i must ask under what circumstances would you give any1s ip to the club myu?

Comment

Thank you.
                        Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                        and i must ask under what circumstances would you give any1s ip to the club myu?
                        Odd

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                          Odd
                          very bit uneasy about that one

Comment

example would be if someone posted they had been involved with violence at the ground etc....things like that i would imagine.

could also be done if racial abuse on the board.

Comment

very bit uneasy about that one

Agreed, seems an explanation is required MYU, please.

Comment

Working...
                              X