Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What changes do you expect for Sheffield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What changes do you expect for Sheffield?

Personally as iv said before, I would bring in Faurlin and Connolly at centre mid and move legs back to right back.

connolly at centre mid???

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
      connolly at centre mid???
      a QUESTION FOR YOU HA9, Were you in attendance at the Bristol City game??????????
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
        a QUESTION FOR YOU HA9, Were you in attendance at the Bristol City game??????????
        yes i was

sat in pu block upper loft

Comment

What does that have to do with anything... if he was or wasn't at that game?

Comment

I just think that as we are trying to be a passing team that having our 2 best passers of the ball in the middle might work.

Obviously Connolly will play the holding role, I can see him being a Carrick style player.

I reckon it would be worth a try in a game that is far from the most important game.

Comment

I thought we were trying to get players playing in the correct positions?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                That would be a good start you would of thought

Maybe hart will play 7 defenders accross the middle again ?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Worth a try isnt it? Especially as we are lacking midfielders for the game.

Comment

Faurlin and leighterwood in the middle, if be tempted to start big pat up front, taarabt, buzsaky, simpson and routledge will get the s*** kicked out of them by morgan, ageymang could take a beating so id stick him up there

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
                      Worth a try isnt it? Especially as we are lacking midfielders for the game.
                      Would prefer to sign some on loan or sign someone permanently rather than play players out of their natural position

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                        Faurlin and leighterwood in the middle, if be tempted to start big pat up front, taarabt, buzsaky, simpson and routledge will get the s*** kicked out of them by morgan, ageymang could take a beating so id stick him up there
                        You would leave Connolly on the bench again?

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                          Would prefer to sign some on loan or sign someone permanently rather than play players out of their natural position
                          In an ideal world yes but i seriously think Connoly could do a great job in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
                            You would leave Connolly on the bench again?
                            no connolly and gorrkks at center back

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                              no connolly and gorrkks at center back
                              Fair enough. I just think he is far too big of a talent to leave on the bench.

Comment

Working...
                              X