Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it more important to be positive rather than honest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it more important to be positive rather than honest?

Can never really understand this? Peter.

pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      pmsl

You seem to wet yourself a lot don't you Quaz!

Comment

honesty is always the best policy

Comment

Knowing the posters like I do, I know before I post who will respond in a negative way and try to find an angle. For example, some positive news its NEW Year every club in land will probably buy or loan a player, yet somehow some are simply blinded by that statistic.

I noticed for example LFW had a rumour about Quashie, didn't see anyone writing that he should not be posting !! Of course messageboards are for rumours and banter, but its surprising how many people are so rigid with their views.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            You seem to wet yourself a lot don't you Quaz!
            dodgy bladder...comes with age

Comment

Trouble is the LFW rumours are normally just that. Your rumours seem to have a habit of coming from the club itself everytime. Some people seem to think this is unhealthy, thats all. You really annoy me because you sound like a mouthpiece for the club. Messageboards in my mind are supposed to be like fanzines. A voice for the fan. You just sound like a voice for the club. This is what ****es people off and makes them negative. Shambles after shambles go on and you come on here saying don't worry lads, be happy, the lord has promised a few signings next week. You then get amazed when some people are still negative. Nuts mate. Nuts.

Comment

Don't know and don't care where Pete gets his info, however, I would prefer to read his stuff (given his level of calling it right) as opposed some silly rumour that has completely no basis.

Botttom line, if you don't like Pete's posts then don't read them. Only my suggestion but don't see why you continually stress yiourself out reading them if they cause you distress.

Comment

We have plenty of posters anti club it seems, so any positivity to freshen up this squad should be embraced not ridiculed.

By the way, its January and just in case you haven't noticed the transfer window is open and all clubs across the land get involved in it. If it get supporters excited again, then I have no problem with that. Supporting a club is supposed to be enjoyable and going when you can afford it, not to be bore tears with politics, which in turn makes people not go to watch the club we all love with a passion.

In a nutshell its non-productive to bring everyone down at every opportunity, the club won;t go nowhere with that attitude.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Yah mein Furher!

Comment

It's because some of us care so much about the club we find it hard to ignore facts. Others it seem, do not find it so hard to ignore and follow their own agendas. I am sorry guys but a year ago I was with you and would have agreed with what you were just saying. Unfortunately been there, got the tee shirt etc. You are sounding like a record now, boring, boring, boring. The workers need a new leader. A speaker of commonsense. What you doing Nodge?

Comment

Far too much negativity amongst our fanbase.

To be honest, i find sitting amongst some fellow QPR fans and reading crap posts on here far more frustrating than anything our board/team do to annoy me.

i want my Saturday experience to be far better going forward and just hope that our fans get rid of the chip they have on their shoulder, start thinking realistically, but more importantly, cheer on their team.

Comment

I have no agenda, just say things as they are.

Have no problem with a top top manager coming in and Gianni moving on. In the meantime, think we have to realise we have very little turnover for a small club, we are already spending over our means all that to get into the premiership. It took Fulham 4 years to get into the premiership and now they are secure in the premiership, we might have to wait just as long.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                            Botttom line, if you don't like Pete's posts then don't read them. if they cause you distress.
                            Originally posted by conners View Post
                            To be honest, i find reading crap posts on here far more frustrating than anything our board/team do to annoy me.

Bottom line, if you don't like them... don't read them.
                            Especially if they cause you distress. Etc...
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I don't doubt your sentiment Conners and only a fool would disagree with you. Personally I love a good debate on here and find fans differing views interesting. I have only been posting over the last few weeks so can only talk about what I am hearing now. What annoys me a little is nobody from the positive section of our support ever answers a question without throwing it back. I think this is what spreads the negative feeling. I find your posts a little condescending too. Do you see yourself sitting a big chair looking down on us all?

Comment

Working...
                              X