No announcement yet.

Director of Football role

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so he didnt have included in the sale that he was to be kept on as part of it then.......why do you always avoid answering regarding the freebies you have had from GP???Can you put your hand on heart and say you have not had any tickets off him?????

Comment

I've already said ONE

You live on the other side of the world and have an opinion on how our club is run, do you have a secret hidden camera in the HQ toilets or are you simply a YES man to keep your cyber friends happy
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

"Sousa did not fancy Blackstock. He was within his right, after all he was manager. The toruble is, when he said he didn't know about him going to Forest is a total untrue. He didn't want him, that really is the truth."

Pete i can accept that sousa may have wanted to move sousa on anyway but what about the story about blackstock signing a contract beleiving it was all done and dusted and then finding out it hadnt been signed of by Briatore? fact fiction or fantasy?
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

living over here make a difference does it....been here a short time and travel back on a regular basis. I only qustion you pete as your obvious one sided stance is becoming boring.Also the fact you quoted devlin as authorising that season ticket when he was not even at the club is strange....Also pete ive done more games thatn you in the 30 years well over 1000 so if you wanna play the morale high ground game cover all bases..

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Paul, I'll get to the other points in a minute.

But, one thing I have to pick you up on.

Sheila role was completely different to Gianni. I know Sheila quite well and she likes Gianni alot, in fact second to Jim Gregory second best chairman she worked for. i hope she doesn't mind me saying that, as not really fair to involve her in this, but I know that for a fact as I spoke to her at length about it.

Sheila would do all the paperwork for the deals, are you suggesting she chose the players??
            No, who is the club secratary now ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              No, who is the club secratary now ?

Does anyone know who is now the club secratary ?

Comment

Working...
              X