Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else slightly worried by...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone else slightly worried by...

    Harts post match comment that Ramage played well?

    Tbh im dont know how he was in the team after the performances against Bristol and Sheffield

  • #2
    he won't slate any players just yet...will be busy trying to build up their confidence...not give it another kick

    Comment


    • #3
      Wasn't it 'Calamity' Ramage that got totally outpaced, then helped the ball in for their Ipswich 1st goal.

      He is at fault for at least 1 goal every week.
      :drunk:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        he won't slate any players just yet...will be busy trying to build up their confidence...not give it another kick
        Suppose so but not sure he played that well to single him out for praise.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
          Suppose so but not sure he played that well to single him out for praise.
          getting the one player who usually claps the fans,on side is a clever move if you ask me....might just rub off on the others.
          Last edited by Quaz; 30-12-2009, 06:53 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
            Wasn't it 'Calamity' Ramage that got totally outpaced, then helped the ball in for their Ipswich 1st goal.

            He is at fault for at least 1 goal every week.
            To be fair it was Legs's pass that sent them through and Ramage did nearly get a block in. Im more critical of his overall passing and distribution

            Comment


            • #7
              Agree with Quaz. You have to know how to man manage your players to get the best out of them. All the nay sayers should let things unfold. You have to give him a chance. We've made our bed and now have to lie in it. Get behind the team for crying out loud.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by qpr_forever View Post
                Agree with Quaz. You have to know how to man manage your players to get the best out of them. All the nay sayers should let things unfold. You have to give him a chance. We've made our bed and now have to lie in it. Get behind the team for crying out loud.
                Im behind the team but im also a bit worried if he considers that to be a good game that Ramage had on Monday.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's all mental game play. A nice comment will give him something to build on.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by qpr_forever View Post
                    It's all mental game play. A nice comment will give him something to build on.
                    spot on...........

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Some good points in this thread, I'm sure Hart knows what needs to be done.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We might see leighterwood back to right back soon, if as expected the two midfielders join
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          We might see leighterwood back to right back soon, if as expected the two midfielders join
                          Good.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by qpr_forever View Post
                            It's all mental game play. A nice comment will give him something to build on.

                            Amen to that.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
                              Harts post match comment that Ramage played well?

                              Tbh im dont know how he was in the team after the performances against Bristol and Sheffield
                              I noticed that. He was shocking again at Ipswich.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X