Players Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Value

With the Transfer Window looming, if all our players were told they can leave what prices would you say they are worth individually or collectively?

not a lot
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Yeah, not much!

Not even a charity shop would take Ramage, Hall and Leigertwood.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Leigertwood is a very good player, you must be watching different games to me Hammersmith................

Comment

Two PL clubs sniffing around Leigertwood before he extended his deal

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Good buisness then by us if true, just as Arsenal gave Connolly a 2 year extension before we bought him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              No, that sounds like an agent trying to push through the best deal for his player.
              Can't honestly imagine the Prem would be remotely interested in a player who cannot make a simple pass accurately, and who stands off/backs off most of the time.
              I'm with HammersmithR on this one.
              No wonder the Sheff Utd fans were laughing at us when we paid best part of a million for him.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Legs, rowlands and cerny would get around 2 million each with vine 2.5 maybe.

The rest is hard to say
                WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  No, that sounds like an agent trying to push through the best deal for his player.
                  Can't honestly imagine the Prem would be remotely interested in a player who cannot make a simple pass accurately, and who stands off/backs off most of the time.
                  I'm with HammersmithR on this one.
                  No wonder the Sheff Utd fans were laughing at us when we paid best part of a million for him.
                  Agree

Comment

Working...
                  X