Tommy Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Smith

Spoke to his dad today and asked him if there was any truth in the rumours of him coming to Rangers.He said they have heard the rumours but no one had spoken to Tommy about it. Will let you know if I hear anymore.

keep us updated, hope he comes

Comment

if he does come probably wont be until the end of the window as hes played for 2 clubs already this season so we need to go through more paperwork like mascherano
      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
        if he does come probably wont be until the end of the window as hes played for 2 clubs already this season so we need to go through more paperwork like mascherano
        Someone said the deal includes helguson going to watford because portsmourh owe watford money?

Comment

fifa rules say you can only play for 2 clubs a season happened with cousin with his move to fulham

it broke down because he had played like 20mins of football for lens before he went to rangers so he couldnt move
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Working...
          X