So what are the fans going to do ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what are the fans going to do ?

There are a lot of divisions in and around the club, however, the one thing we have in common is that we believe there to be a problem. The way i see it there are three parties involved in the problem:

The board
    The management
    The fans

The top two will be looking at ways of doing their bit to turn things around, but what are we, the fans, going to do ? Are we going to wait until results turn around before doing something or are we going to make a commitment to get behind our team for the next few games by cheering them throughout the whole game, refrain from booing, turning up and stop chanting silly songs against our own team ?

What is the way forward ? We have as big a part to play in getting ourselves out of this mess, so lets do it. Now this is a way for the likes of Finney, QPR1st etc to do something extremely positive. Maybe printing up leaflets etc.

What do you think ? Bottom line is that we need to make Loftus Road a horrible place to come for the opposition and NOT our own team.

good post
    booing has to stop as does the negative chanting from the chavs and knuckle draggers.

Comment

Why do you continually feel the need to dig Paul out? He's more of a fan than you could ever dream to be.

You really are a loathsome creature.
      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Well said and like you say we all want to get back to supporting our club.

The problem is that we fans feel so down but if we QPR fans can get together at games then we can start something by sending a message to the board. I don't mean chanting bad things to our current board but show them that we are 100% behind the club and players, hoping that they will also put in that extra mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
          Why do you continually feel the need to dig Paul out? He's more of a fan than you could ever dream to be.

You really are a loathsome creature.
          Captain Clunge, I am not digging Paul out in this instance. Just suggesting that using his energy in the direction of what I have suggested would portray his efforts in a far better light. I feel strongly that many of the different supporters groups/websites actually divide our support as opposed to bringing them together.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Well said and like you say we all want to get back to supporting our club.

The problem is that we fans feel so down but if we QPR fans can get together at games then we can start something by sending a message to the board. I don't mean chanting bad things to our current board but show them that we are 100% behind the club and players, hoping that they will also put in that extra mile.
            Exactly MYU. Need to look at it as if it is a son or daughter. You wouldn't turn against them, you would give them even greater support.

Greater support will lead to feeling better on a Saturday night
            Continuing the way we are going will lead to longer term doom and gloom.

We all love Rangers so lets come together and turn it around.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
              Captain Clunge, I am not digging Paul out in this instance. Just suggesting that using his energy in the direction of what I have suggested would portray his efforts in a far better light. I feel strongly that many of the different supporters groups/websites actually divide our support as opposed to bringing them together.
              there will always be a divide while GP is at the club....the fans are mostly divided by that.....

either they have to agree he is good for the club or bad........until they make their minds up the same old sh!t will carry on.

Comment

There are a lot of divisions in and around the club, however, the one thing we have in common is that we believe there to be a problem. The way i see it there are three parties involved in the problem:

The board
                The management

The fans

The top two will be looking at ways of doing their bit to turn things around, but what are we, the fans, going to do ? Are we going to wait until results turn around before doing something or are we going to make a commitment to get behind our team for the next few games by cheering them throughout the whole game, refrain from booing, turning up and stop chanting silly songs against our own team ?

What is the way forward ? We have as big a part to play in getting ourselves out of this mess, so lets do it. Now this is a way for the likes of Finney, QPR1st etc to do something extremely positive. Maybe printing up leaflets etc.

What do you think ? Bottom line is that we need to make Loftus Road a horrible place to come for the opposition and NOT our own team.
                The board and management are the same thing in our case.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  there will always be a divide while GP is at the club....the fans are mostly divided by that.....

either they have to agree he is good for the club or bad........until they make their minds up the same old sh!t will carry on.

Quaz, the club is bigger than any individual including GP and we will all be supporting QPR long after he and the others have gone. Despite many not liking the current regime we can still support our team and do our bit to ensuring we get as many points possible.

Despite all the off the field issues many people have, they still want QPR to get 3 points on a Saturday. I am suggesting to putting our efforts all into a Saturday with the before, during and after match experience.

Comment

conners and Finney sitting in a tree,

K.I.S.S.I.N.G

Positive support obviously excludes supporting your fellow supporters who have done nothing but good for the club. For one more time, media organisations ring Finney, not vice versa. It's the media organisations looking for confirmation, not PF making stuff up.

Your persistent snipes at PF are very worrying and childish, please lend a civil word to the board here.

Still, if you're happy and you know it say a swear.......

Comment

Quaz, the club is bigger than any individual including GP
                      i beg to differ....but it's all about opinions fella.

Comment

Originally posted by BazzaInTheLoft View Post
                        The board and management are the same thing in our case.
                        Bazza, not disagreeing BUT we can do little to dictate what they do. We can dictate what we do. You've probably played sport before. How do you feel when someone cheers you on compared to booing you ?

We, the fans, can influence results on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post

Yep.
                          It's not the man himself, it's the position he holds... it shouldn't exist.
                          And the club owner is clueless.

People can preach sugar-coated sh*t on websites as much as they want, but the structure at QPR is doomed to further failure until it's admitted that it's wrong, and it's changed.

And I don't need to be told by anyone on the f***ing internet to support my team at Loftus Road... I do, loudly.

So with respect "Conners", and not wishing to appear rude: Take your Churchill speeches, and your preaching, and F**K OFF.
                          Thanks.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Bazza, not disagreeing BUT we can do little to dictate what they do. We can dictate what we do. You've probably played sport before. How do you feel when someone cheers you on compared to booing you ?

We, the fans, can influence results on the pitch.
                            if ever i got booed it spurred me on more to prove them wrong.......so should do the same for the players.....if they take the boo's as insults then they will never learn by their mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                              Yep.
                              It's not the man himself, it's the position he holds... it shouldn't exist.
                              And the club owner is clueless.

People can preach sugar-coated sh*t on websites as much as they want, but the structure at QPR is doomed to further failure until it's admitted that it's wrong, and it's changed.

And I don't need to be told by anyone on the f***ing internet to support my team at Loftus Road... I do, loudly.

So with respect "Conners", and not wishing to appear rude: Take your Churchill speeches, and your preaching, and F**K OFF.
                              Thanks.
                              amen to that.

Comment

Working...
                              X