Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A gutless and spinless performance...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A gutless and spinless performance...........

I didn't post after Bristol City because although the performance was truly shocking it was 3 points.

But sadly to say, yesterday was on a different level. In all my years following Rangers which is now nearly 26 years I have seen some very poor performances but for a lot of them I could understand e.g Karl Ready, Marcus BigNot etc. But these were players with very limited ability. We now have a team with lots of ability but ultimately no heart, fight and passion. It was passionless. These players could not have give a flying to55 about wearing that blue and white shirt. You can go through the whole side and all of them are under performing. There was no booing yesterday but only when the fans called the players over did they acknowledge the support of the fans who have spent so much money in recent weeks watching some aboslute sh1te. Leigterwood had to call the players over to clap us. Many of them don't even have the heart to look at us.

Modfather summed up when the players could not even be ar5sed to walk 50 yards to the Springbok at half 5 after the Sheff Utd game to spend 20 mins with the kids who follow this great club of ours.

Our club is a sinking ship at the moment. There is no excitement and it is really feeling a like a 'relegation' and 'administration' type of season. Two words I never wanted to hear again at Rangers.

The players and especially Leigertwood who is our captain should be taking a good look at themselves and asking themselves did I do the best for myself, the club and the fans.

The manager comes across as clueless and tactically inept. Our captain is simply not good enough. A misplaced pass from him led to their first goal.

We really need 4 or 5 quality players in January to add some spice to this season and strength to the side. Otherwise, it's going to turn into a relegation battle.

The board are just too quiet. They never say anything which lifts the spirits of the fans. The only time we hear from them is when they issue a statement about a manager leaving!

A very sad day to be a R. Shame the players don't relaise what it means to be one.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.
Working...
X