signings and medicals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signings and medicals

famously the most injury prone player, AfTER darren anderton, dean sturridge was signed by qpr ( gp??)
    he never had a medical
    we paid for his west london flat and he refused to leave for ages

now we hear, heidar never passed a mediacl and we signed him (gp??)
    cmon, even a die hard fan realises that is just unacceptable and ask how many others have slipped thru and do qpr know what they are doing??

the club is losing money and paying players who won't/can't play is not good enough.
    is cook fit?

I know nothing about his medical history, but simple observational skills tell you that Lee Cook has nowhere near the level of fitness that a professional athlete should have.
    People have made these observations because its that obvious, What on Earth is going on here ??

Comment

seeing if i have broke a confidence, as hammersmith had a thread deleted of similar vein...

stirring if you like....

but also valid q's cos if we are signing crocks, why the talk of promotion??
      broken biscuits are cheaper for a reason.

Comment

Amazing we have been crying out for a striker all season, what do we get a guy who had 1 good season at Watford, and has managed 43 starts since in 3 and a half years.....

Someone is taking the p155....
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Agree with KLR it doesn't take a trained doctor to see Cook isn't anywhere near a good level of fitness, that said hopefully he can recover by next season and get back to where he used to be he obviously has some problem with his knee but it should be fixable!

Comment

I wonder whether Cook should have been playing at all this season -- I wonder whether he should have rehabilitated.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
            X