• Show
Clear All

• we were in trouble, any better now?

if rumours are true ,club up for sale
    who wants out??
    flav
    bern
    both???

so why did they run up massive debts and make the club unsellable??
    the corporate nightmare must've cost a packet...c-club,cipriani's, w12 club,boxes...
    high wages and long contracts to players....

the sponsorships have been very impressive but only prem lge triggers the wonga, the big ££££ bucks....so why the lack of ambition>????
    allegedly "we don't do failure".....does that hold water...??

ABC crippled us, now re-negotiated on a shorter term and probably due for an £8m pay out...from where?

football clubs are notoriously dodgy things to run, expensive and in most cases a thankless task.

TO THINK WE WERE NOT SO LONG AGO, AN ATTRACTIVE CLUB, FULL OF INTERNATIONALS, 20,000+ GATES, THE ODD CUP FINAL...TOP 8 PREM LGE...
    SEEMINGLY CLOSE TO TROPHIES AND EUROPE....
    we have been a laughing stock for so long and it's still a "carry on"....

i recall once someone on the coach coming back from plymuff, getting a call from pacquette and the whole coach singing cos he scored a winner down there,another time olly called hammersmith r, my god dave drove him mad but olly never gave up and chatted for ages...
    POINT??? WE WERE CLOSE TO THE TEAM,PLAYERS,BACK ROOM...and felt a "club"...

I suggest your rumours are totally untrue and worthy a front page on the Daily Sport alongside some ####, and I don't mean women with no bras.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

"TO THINK WE WERE NOT SO LONG AGO, AN ATTRACTIVE CLUB, FULL OF INTERNATIONALS, 20,000+ GATES, THE ODD CUP FINAL...TOP 8 PREM LGE...
      SEEMINGLY CLOSE TO TROPHIES AND EUROPE..."

Christ that`s stretching it abit luke

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
        "TO THINK WE WERE NOT SO LONG AGO, AN ATTRACTIVE CLUB, FULL OF INTERNATIONALS, 20,000+ GATES, THE ODD CUP FINAL...TOP 8 PREM LGE...
        SEEMINGLY CLOSE TO TROPHIES AND EUROPE..."

Christ that`s stretching it abit luke
        Our history in one sentence.

Comment

luke i remember it well that phone call ...the good old days when the trip on the lsa coach was a cracking day out..remember grimsby away when we scored at the death....did you do PNE away on a weeknight when the coach broke down?22 hr round trip but it was a laugh..the days before we were stitched up on ST and promised the earth and delivered very little.Not saying the lsa coaches aint goo now but back then was something else.

Comment

been on the lsa coaches as well and always found it a good laugh

keep up the good work u do luke

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              I suggest your rumours are totally untrue and worthy a front page on the Daily Sport alongside some ####, and I don't mean women with no bras.
              ppl in greenhouses springs to mind

Comment

Working...
              X