This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language On This Messageboard

Can I remind supporters this messageboard is for a variety of age groups, some of them young children. We try to encourage debate with difference of views and anyone can say what they want within reason.

Any continual use of breaking the swearing rules on here will be banned. This will include putting dots in or changing the the word to indicate a particular word. I offer this site for enjoyment and don;t want to be spending all my time looking for swear words !! Particularly when they are aimed directly to other supporters or done in a threatening manner

If you cannot argue your case without swearing it shows a lack of respect for other posters and more importantly shows a lack of english to get your point across. I want to encourage young children to support this club and read and view opinions, it is not a vehicle purely to ridicule other members through personal insults.

Please refrain from using such language as it will lead to a ban, if anyone continues.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/
Working...
X