Lack of Heart....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of Heart....

...there is a serious lack of heart and passion in this team now.

only taarabt, routledge and williams actually tried today and two of those are loans. this is a terrible state of affairs. how can the players expect us fans to support them if they go and do that?

i had a 7 hour round trip to get there today and that was what i saw. pathetic excuse for a football team.
    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

I

t sounds like we are just going through the motions at the momen

Comment

The disinterest from some of them was horrific.
      Legs and Watson? What is the point?
      Does Watson go back now?
      I hope so.
      And as for Legs -- sorry, still think he is a poor, poor passer of the ball, too casual and certainly not captain material.

And poor old Ramage -- all of the heart, non of the pace.
      Can't dislike him, really think he gives his all, but just not up to it for some reason (lack of match fitness might be a part of it).
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Agree with all these comments.

Simply No HART, thats a major problem. Great, when things going well but not the determination or passion to get back into it, when backs against the wall
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

There really is lack of heart in this side. No players with any b0ll0cks. All fancy dans who believe their own hype.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I was there too and we were great passing.......along the back four and to the CM's and back again but if we wanted to go past the half way line there was nothing!!!! very very short of ideas it seems.

Woeful performance unfortunately. It seems there is no togetherness any more - they dont seem to play as a team like we were at the start of the season. We seem to be a team of individuals trying to do their own things!

Comment

Working...
            X