Taarabt is not the problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt is not the problem

Went today however the hysteria about Taarabt on this board tonight is laughable. He wasn't that great but he was our most creative and dangerous player by a country mile, I'd say 5/10 today the pick of the bunch for me.

One man doesn't make a team and equally one man doesn't destroy a team as some on here would have us believe. There were 11 out there today and 8 or 9 wouldn't get in the Dog and Duck Sunday team based on the shift they put in.

Boo

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post

One man doesn't make a team

Boo
    tell him that

Comment

Like I siad there are 11 on the pitch, if some of the others contributed more Taarabt wouldn't be so visable, He tried today unlike many.

Comment

the team is poor full stop...including taraabt.

Comment

i agree. taarabt was one of the few who actually gave a damn out there today.

single handed he tried to inject some flair and create something when those around him simply didnt bother. watson to name one.
          Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Some people talk utter rubbish can he pass or pass at the right time?no,can he shoot? no,can he defend? no,all you see is a player who got amazing skill every game, and produces some of the parts im moaning about hardly ever,apart from his tricks,any other attacking player in our team is better bar pellicori

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
              Some people talk utter rubbish can he pass or pass at the right time?no,can he shoot? no,can he defend? no,all you see is a player who got amazing skill every game, and produces some of the parts im moaning about hardly ever,apart from his tricks,any other attacking player in our team is better bar pellicori

Oh dear what a load of tosh,read what people who were actually at the game said,read Ipswiches message boards,they were glad he went off.

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
                what? did you go to the game today?

if you did you will have seen he was our BIGGEST threat by a very large margin. nobody else actually cared.

Comment

Im sorry he just dosnt produce the goods in the right areas for me,i thought that when we first got him yh hes selfish but he'll improve and learn to do be a team player but hes not changing i think some of you dont see the full picture and what hes doin to buz ,routledge,simpson hes destroying them,maybe one day he wil be a top player hes only young but hes no good for us at this time

Comment

i agree he isnt the best he can be, a long way off it.

but my point was, that he was the only one trying to do something to get us back in the game.

Comment

Still from what I have heard Pauly and others could possibly get there wish. By all accounts he could be going back to Spuds!

Comment

i know what your saying he does some amazing things but if just played some more passes and shot at the right times it would be good for the team some of his decision making is ridiculos i mean bad, and for him if he changed which i know he could but hes arrogant clubs would snap him up in that case

Comment

our team is not poor.

Effort is questionable to say the least.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

agree which makes me think there is definately something going on behind the scenes that isnt gd and having an effect on all matters..

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              our team is not poor.

Effort is questionable to say the least.
                              It's the same team that was banging in 4 every game a few weeks back.Something not right at all backstage.

Comment

Working...
                              X