Yesterday- my thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday- my thoughts

Another good day out ruined by 90 mins of football. We ended the game with NOT one striker out on the pitch and our top scorer was scoring the winner for another club.............only at QPR could that happen.

Defensively, once again we looked very sound. Distribution of Gorkks was a bit suspect though. Delaney looks very slow! Connolly had another good game and made one great tackled which looked like a certain goal for them.

Midfield- what midfield?

Leighterwood- I give up watching that bloke. His passing and first touch for a professional footballer is shocking. All he ever does is try to pass a ball sideways. He never trys to break and support the 'front men.'

Ephraim- hardly noticed him.

Tarbat- does not release the ball quick enough and is a bit of a show pony. Gave the ball away a lot.

Routledge- kept cutting inside and losing the ball as well. Not able to beat his many as much. Been very disappointing in last few ganes.

Vine- looked bright just lacking match practice.

Di Carmine- woeful and spent most of the time on his fat ####.

Cook- looked very bright when he came on and missed a great chance.

Overall, a game where we hardly created any chances which sums up our season. Spoke to my Burnley mate who said we could have played all week and never looked like scoring. We really need a quality centre midfielder and some farking strikers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The decision to let Blackstock go must be one of the most bizarre decisions ever at Rangers. At least Flavio saw how we ended the game with not one striker on the pitch!

Oh well, roll on tomorrow. Can't bleeding wait! Not!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Thanks hammersmithR for the report.

I'm beginning to think that Briatore will either walk or invest. He won't want to keep bringing his friends to cold Tuesday's to watch Doncaster for much longer.

Comment

dicarmine on his ####, sums IT UP AND HIM UP.####.
      sod off sdc, just leave.

play no one up front, we can't recall a goal anyway ...

rse aser asre #### asrw

Comment

Di Carmine couldn't finish his dinner

Comment

Thanks for the report dave.

Comment

he fell out of bed i hear???

Comment

Thanks for that report mate. wr **** and we know we are:(
              WE ARE QPR

Comment

We stood more chance of scoring when we went 4-6-0.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

dicarmine was the man who fell to earth!

Comment

good report dave, make sure you practice at pool for wolves away lol

Comment

Do us all a favour and fall off the earth! lol

Comment

Originally posted by QblockDan View Post
                        good report dave, make sure you practice at pool for wolves away lol

I'll be looking to clear up again!:boss:
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

it was clear i werent warmed up for the first game, and thats why i brought out my A game for the second lol

Comment

Working...
                          X