Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Cook...

Cant get back soon enough imo!

We need abit of blue and white blood back out their.

Cook on the left a team player! Get rid of Adel ive had enough of him! For his few moments of real brilliance their is a million missed passes, selfish moments, and missed chances.:devil:
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Am quite keen to see how he perform's myself.At least you know he will play for the team and give his all.Good Ranger's man.

Comment

Unfortunately I think the Lee Cook of old has gone and we are left with a player no better than Alberti. I hope I am wrong but last season he was a shadow of his former self and another injury may have finished him off.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        Unfortunately I think the Lee Cook of old has gone and we are left with a player no better than Alberti. I hope I am wrong but last season he was a shadow of his former self and another injury may have finished him off.
        That's my main concern.Think injuries could be the end of him but hope he proves me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          That's my main concern.Think injuries could be the end of him but hope he proves me wrong.
          I am a massive Rowlands fan and if you look at my blog you'll see a thread about his importance to the side but I've realised that we may have seen the end of him and maybe we will soon be saying the same about Cook.

Was Cook a big fish in a small pond or is he a genuine talent?

Comment

Is he ever coming back though? His return date just keeps getting put further back all the time!

Comment

I am a massive Rowlands fan and if you look at my blog you'll see a thread about his importance to the side but I've realised that we may have seen the end of him and maybe we will soon be saying the same about Cook.

Was Cook a big fish in a small pond or is he a genuine talent?
              Trouble is we need players like Cook and Rowlands who sweat blue and white for us.Along with Mahon they are players you know will give 100% to the game.Players like Adel,Buzz,Dave and so on are just happy to take the wages.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                Trouble is we need players like Cook and Rowlands who sweat blue and white for us.Along with Mahon they are players you know will give 100% to the game.Players like Adel,Buzz,Dave and so on are just happy to take the wages.
                Agree, which is why a manager needs time and patience from the fans. You and I can see it because we've supported the club for years but Hart has been there a matter of days and needs time to find out about the squad and see the importance of players like Mahon.

Comment

Agree, which is why a manager needs time and patience from the fans. You and I can see it because we've supported the club for years but Hart has been there a matter of days and needs time to find out about the squad and see the importance of players like Mahon.
                  Exactly.

We watch it week in week out,yet he has been here 5 minutes and needs to see what he feels is his best 11 and where we are lacking.

Comment

Yep I cannot wait to see Lee Cook back.

I'm still undecided who jumps out of tackles more at QPR? Vine, Cook Taraabt, Routledge, Watson to name a few.

Personally the 2010 Bambi of the year award has a lot more candidates than player of the year.

You watch the top teams in our division. Not one of them will field a player who backs out of tackles every time. Lee Cook will add to the pathetic joke that is QPR at the moment.

Comment

Fans have short memories, Mahon was abused and slated on live TV,now people yearn for him to play.

Lee Cook last year could not beat a dustbin lid and looked totally out of sorts,not sure these 2 players will change much.

Comment

One has to remember that Cook was not 100 percent fit the last time he played. SAUCES now says he is, (100%).;D

Comment

Whether he is 100% fit or not should not compensate for jumping out of tackles.

The amount of people jumping out of tackles in our team on a regular basis is sickening and I'd uch rather see more bottle from our side than more neat intricate football.

These are highly paid athletes who are showing no spirit and it should not be accepted. If we lost every game of the season because we were outclassed I would still clap them off the pitch... but these half hearted tackles that are so common we just naturally accept them at loftus road are ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                            One has to remember that Cook was not 100 percent fit the last time he played. SAUCES now says he is, (100%).;D
                            Correct.

This is the first time Cook has been 100% fit, since he left us for Fulham almost 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                              Correct.

This is the first time Cook has been 100% fit, since he left us for Fulham almost 3 years ago.
                              Exactly.
                              Mainly because he doesn't seem to know HOW to jump out of tackles!!
                              Flattened and kicked up in the air every time he played -- I remember Iain Dowie's Coventry team spending 90 minutes trying to break both his legs.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X