There really is not a lot wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There really is not a lot wrong

Just consider two months ago when we were putting four goals past every team. What has changed since then ?

The board - Nope, still the same. A lot of you hate them but they were in place when we were thrashing teams

The players - Same group of players.

The manager - new manager but the disappointing performances had quite clearly started under the old manager.

We have gone downhill very fast, however, i do feel that it is the loss of the likes of Rowlands etc that are making the difference.

We have too many players in our team who are short in confidence whilst we also have a couple that don't give a f*** (Routledge goes under the radar for many but not for me he doesn't. Adel is a very greedy player but does the guy try.)

Anyhow, not going to get to down.

great post mate, at last someone with a sensible outlook

Comment

We were scoring 4 past teams near the foot of the table...
      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

writtler, poor argument. During the time i am referring to , we beat Barnsley ( who have gone on to beat West Brom, Ipswich, Cardiff and Blackpool since) and we did everything bar thrash Newcastle at St James Park. THe team was clearly playing with far more confidence.

I take the point that something is wrong, however, i make the point that there cannot be too many things wrong. It is the same old "blame the board, the fans no best". The fans have a part to play and they have clearly been as useful as the players in recent weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
          Seconded - good post and agree with all that.
          Far too many toys being thrown;D

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
            Just to translate that:
            At last, someone who agrees with me.

There aren't many who think that way, but fair enough.

For me, Flavio Briatore has so far failed miserably... and has shown nothing to me that he knows how to run a football club.
            The fact that "no top manager would touch QPR with a barge-pole" tells me that.
            And it's true.
            Last edited by Goddard; 28-12-2009, 07:58 PM.
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

We had a good 4/5 game spell and had a run of goals thats all,we are 24 games in.

Comment

My suggestion to the board would be to scrap the gold, silver & bronze sections and replace them with supporters, moaners and fair weather fans.

If we had all the positive people sitting in one section we may get somewhere.

Every section of our ground seems to have a complete **** that likes to stand up and #### off a player. Put all all these comedians in one section and then they will not be able to influence those that are unable to think for themselves.

Comment

er.........how luck run out perhjaps????.........semm to remember we were a tad ordinary before that 'run'???
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i have to say the way some fans are behaving they don't deserve a successful club ! The over reaction on here is incredible! Yes things are not going to plan but the way most fans are reacting is utterly crass, just as it was when things were going well and people were going on the Ipswich site bigging up Mr Headbutt ahead of Keane, look a bit stupid now don't they !

Comment

Despite the bad run, in terms of league positioning, we have still made progress under Briatore. Just sit back and think what would all the moaners have been saying had we won 3-0 today. Would they have been moaning about Briatore ? Of course they wouldn't. I'm as depressed as the next person tonight, but need to put the current run into some perspective.

What seems to have gone un-noticed is that we beat a good team on Boxing Day, a team that will be challenging us for a play off spot.

I suspect that there will be changes on the playing side and to be fair the transfer window is probably coming just at the right time. If i were an owner, i would take any decent bit for Routledge.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                        Just consider two months ago when we were putting four goals past every team. What has changed since then ?

The board - Nope, still the same. A lot of you hate them but they were in place when we were thrashing teams

The manager - new manager but the disappointing performances had quite clearly started under the old manager.

We have gone downhill very fast, however, i do feel that it is the loss of the likes of Rowlands etc that are making the difference.

We have too many players in our team who are short in confidence whilst we also have a couple that don't give a f*** (Routledge goes under the radar for many but not for me he doesn't. Adel is a very greedy player but does the guy try.)

What a stupid thing to say, yes everything is the same and even after trying 10 managers, the same problems are there which suggests that the problem is in the boardroom, not the dressing room. When they put the prices up they never said "Anyhow, not going to get to down" the promised a better match day experiance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          i have to say the way some fans are behaving they don't deserve a successful club ! The over reaction on here is incredible! Yes things are not going to plan but the way most fans are reacting is utterly crass, just as it was when things were going well and people were going on the Ipswich site bigging up Mr Headbutt ahead of Keane, look a bit stupid now don't they !
                          Yes they do.
                          And they did then.

But the reason Ipswich have Keane, and we could never attract the likes of him is not the fans... it's our beloved owner, and his "methods".
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I would suggest that being 10th as opposed 24th suggests that they have done something right along the way.

What is your plan B ? Let's hear it. No one will want to buy QPR so what is it ?

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

You could also look at it and say prior to this we were failing to beat Plymouth, Blackpool, Peterbrough etc.

We had a good run of half a dozen games where we looked like serious promotion candidates but Birmingham City look like Premiership Champions at the moment and we all know they aren't going to be.

Even when we were putting 4 past teams it was still obvious that we had no Plan B and we had no depth in terms of fire power.

Comment

Working...
                              X